Sponsored

More Delays? - What Date will Ordering Really Begin?

What Date will Ordering Really Begin?

• Total voters

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 19th .....2022
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will order when my dealer lets me know it's time. My build has not changed in months...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Donā€™t yā€™all think that ford wouldā€™ve sent out an email saying to prep/get ready for ordering on the 19th? Literally two weeks away
Ha! You think Ford would communicate CORRECTLY in a PROACTIVE manner?!?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will order when my dealer lets me know it's time. My build has not changed in months...
Whatā€™s your build??

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. It makes no difference if it's the first day or last day. It won't change the build date one way or the other.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also another question Iā€™ll ask in this thread instead of making a new one.::: who plans on ordering on the 19th if the order banks do open up?
If my dealer calls I will order. I donā€™t plan on any accessories and donā€™t think any BP updates in March will affect my decision process...

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder who makes the hard tops for Jeep.
Bestop makes their soft top. Not sure about the hard tops. The JKs hard tops are known to leak. I have a 00 TJ with the original soft top. It doesnā€™t leak other than the hole in the back window. I can live with a little leakage. I park in the garage and the Bronco wonā€™t be my DD. I figure if it does start to leak I can fix it with a little patience and troubleshooting. Not to mention hanging around forums like this.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bestop makes their soft top. Not sure about the hard tops. The JKs hard tops are known to leak. I have a 00 TJ with the original soft top. It doesnā€™t leak other than the hole in the back window. I can live with a little leakage. I park in the garage and the Bronco wonā€™t be my DD. I figure if it does start to leak I can fix it with a little patience and troubleshooting. Not to mention hanging around forums like this.
So it is "known" that the hard tops leak? Maybe just dirt on the seals when they get out back together again? Is there some type of maintenance on hard top seals? My CJ7 never leaked but it was a 1 pc top.

Wonder how noisy the soft top would be composted to the MIC. And how less warm it would be in the winter?

Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it is "known" that the hard tops leak? Maybe just dirt on the seals when they get out back together again? Is there some type of maintenance on hard top seals? My CJ7 never leaked but it was a 1 pc top.

Wonder how noisy the soft top would be composted to the MIC. And how less warm it would be in the winter?
I donā€™t know how the Bronco tops perform. I do know Wrangler JKā€™s have leak problems. Particularly in the freedom panels. And thereā€™s no doubt, the more seams there are. The more likely it will leak. On the flip side, Iā€™m exited about how easy it appears to remove the Bronco top by myself.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't see it on the list, by my vote is for sometime in the next Baktun. :ROFLMAO:

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in the process of getting a new roof put on my house. Had to dip into the Bronco fund. I won't be mad they push it back! But they don't do it all on time I'm cool with that too!! What overtime is for!
I just got my roof replaced a few weeks ago myself.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess itā€™ll happen when it happens. Iā€™ve got my Tacoma until November, so I am hoping that the timing matches up and I wonā€™t have to go without a car for too long.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got my roof replaced a few weeks ago myself.
I got my quote today! Be replaced in a week or two!!! The goodtimes of owning a home!! I'm glad though won't have to worry about that for about 20+ years hopefully!!
Sponsored