David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was nice to dealership and Ford until I took time off from work for a phone call that I didn’t receive until I sent a not so nice Email to Ford execs and the liaison and finally got a call the following Monday. Sometimes nice only gets you so far. I agree try to be nice at first but….
Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Word on the street is missing offers are related to changing addresses. Did you have a different address from initial reservation to current order?
I've suspected that this is why I didn't receive my private offer but I've never been able to prove it. I moved twice before I finally took delivery and my dealer only had a $250 cert in their system. I'm guessing that this ship has sailed for me at this point (delivery in July 22). Leave it up to Ford to create a program that requires you to be in the same location for two years to verify your identity. Maybe next time they should require SSNs.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had a similar issue and am still trying to get my private offer money. Basically, my dealership acted like they knew nothing about it and would not lift a finger to help until after I bought the Bronco, without the PO, likely trying to get me to talk away so they could slap a $15K ADM on it. When they begged me for a perfect review for my experience, which was a disaster, and after purchasing the Bronco did they (very quickly) lift a finger, but I am still trying to figure out how to get my PO money, if it's not too late. Is your dealership Berkshire Hathaway owned? If so, don't hold your breath.
Sorry to hear about your issue. As if it isn't bad enough just trying to actually get the Bronco, the dealers aren't going out of their way to make the process any more enjoyable. My dealership isn't Berkshire Hathaway owned. It's a family owned dealership. They've been nice enough. They're just don't seem to really care much or want to put in any type of extra effort to help out. I've bought A LOT of new cars over my lifetime and this is, by far, the worst buying experience I've ever had.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was nice to dealership and Ford until I took time off from work for a phone call that I didn’t receive until I sent a not so nice Email to Ford execs and the liaison and finally got a call the following Monday. Sometimes nice only gets you so far. I agree try to be nice at first but….
It's very unfortunate, and life shouldn't be this way, but I find that when I am nice, people take advantage of me.

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just came home with my order dealer matched my original order with the ford buy down
Score 🙌🙌🙌🙌

love this thing will post about it in the morning

Totally mind blowing

North County Ford
Vista Ca

it really blows when people get jerked around and make Ford look bad

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've suspected that this is why I didn't receive my private offer but I've never been able to prove it. I moved twice before I finally took delivery and my dealer only had a $250 cert in their system. I'm guessing that this ship has sailed for me at this point (delivery in July 22). Leave it up to Ford to create a program that requires you to be in the same location for two years to verify your identity. Maybe next time they should require SSNs.
your price protection is not a rebate. The dealership will get reimbursed the amount difference from original order date and current MSRP. That is your price protection! Up to the dealership to give that money to you! Talk to the dealership they have received the money. It’s 60-90 days later shows up in dealer statement.

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought you don't get a private offer or price protection on specialty models like Heritage,Raptor, Everglades ect?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought you don't get a private offer or price protection on specialty models like Heritage,Raptor, Everglades ect?
Standard Heritage and Everglades (change for MY23) you do get price protection; Heritage Limited and Raptor you do not.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Raptor and Heritage limited are exempt. Standard Heritage and Everglades are included. You got some bad information.

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor and Heritage limited are exempt. Standard Heritage and Everglades are included. You got some bad information.
Don't really care enough get bad information, just was an assumption. And what private offer are referring to?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my Bronco Heritage is scheduled for production week of 4/2. Original order placed 12/8/21. I've posted on another thread about my missing private offer and my difficulty getting it sorted out. Ford refuses to do anything to help. My salesman claims total ignorance. The sales manager claims he contacted his sales rep over two weeks ago but won't return my emails. Went into the dealership today and the sales manager was out to lunch. My salesman now claims that they have been delivering Broncos with NO private offers because the customers didn't qualify because they were not original reservation holders. This is a total lie. You do not have to be an original reservation holder to receive the private offer. It is clearly spelled out right on the Ford website. My salesman claims that, even though my order date qualifies me, I was not an original reservation holder and am SOL. I guess I have to go to the dealership's GM?
Was he LITERATELY out to lunch, or just out to lunch? This is the sale manager? Is that GM as in car or GM as in at the dealer?

Rocks

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Mach e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Marketing recently informed me that my “Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer 2023” has an expiration date in early April. Dealer, however, said Ford is “supposed to extend it to all 2023’s that were converted”. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone have experience (specific steps) working with their dealer to “extend” the private offer? Is is meaningful to me and I don’t want it “disappear”. Advice and counsel would be welcome. Thanks!

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Marketing recently informed me that my “Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer 2023” has an expiration date in early April. Dealer, however, said Ford is “supposed to extend it to all 2023’s that were converted”. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone have experience (specific steps) working with their dealer to “extend” the private offer? Is is meaningful to me and I don’t want it “disappear”. Advice and counsel would be welcome. Thanks!
Consider yourself lucky that you actually have the offer certificate. Mine in MIA. My advice is to stay on your sales manager to keep your certificate updated.
Sponsored