Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As BRaptor orders get underway, has anyone heard (or has it been rumored) that more Golden Tickets will be offered??? Or was the "hand raise" our only opportunity to be selected for a BRaptor by FMC??? Wishful thinking, but approching the TWO year wait and need something to keep me hopeful and engaged...
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, considering they’ve bumped start of Raptor production from early May, to late May and now into June, and they haven’t even finished scheduling the current GT holders much less dealer allocations, I am not thinking any more 2022s at least.

Last edited:

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As BRaptor orders get underway, has anyone heard (or has it been rumored) that more Golden Tickets will be offered??? Or was the "hand raise" our only opportunity to be selected for a BRaptor by FMC??? Wishful thinking, but approching the TWO year wait and need something to keep me hopeful and engaged...
Maybe if someone backs out but it will probably mean ADM is high.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, considering they’ve bumped start of Raptor production from early May, to late May and now into June, and they haven’t even finished scheduling the current GT holders much less dealer allocations, I am not thinking any more 2022s at least.
Yeah I agree I don't think anything outside of the initial allocations will be offered for MY22.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just hoping they can build all the current BRaptor orders this year. I really doubt there will be any more offers for MY22.
Sponsored