Sponsored

Moving to Florida in August 2021 (move reservation)

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a reservation at at my hometown Ford dealer (Reddick Brown Ford). They haven't communicated anything to me. They have not confirmed X-Plan pricing or any communication other than a thank you for your reservation. I know I will be moving to Jacksonville, FL in August of 2021.

Should I move my reservation? And if so, should I move it to a Florida dealer or one like Granger? I do have a trade in and it would make the whole purchase process easier with sales tax and all that if I used a Florida dealer. Any dealer recommendations?
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a reservation at at my hometown Ford dealer (Reddick Brown Ford). They haven't communicated anything to me. They have not confirmed X-Plan pricing or any communication other than a thank you for your reservation. I know I will be moving to Jacksonville, FL in August of 2021.

Should I move my reservation? And if so, should I move it to a Florida dealer or one like Granger? I do have a trade in and it would make the whole purchase process easier with sales tax and all that if I used a Florida dealer. Any dealer recommendations?
Mullinax ford or @StephensAutoCenter its about 10hrs from Jax .

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This guy seems legit.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-with-the-most-reservations.6501/

But seriously, timing is going to be your biggest issue. When did you make your reservation? Either, find a reputable dealer in FL that will hold on to your Bronco in case it gets there before you do or find one that will deliver to FL for free (Leonard's town (so?) Ford or Sewell) so it is one last thing you need to worry about during your move.

OP
OP
BroncoScott

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This guy seems legit.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-with-the-most-reservations.6501/

But seriously, timing is going to be your biggest issue. When did you make your reservation? Either, find a reputable dealer in FL that will hold on to your Bronco in case it gets there before you do or find one that will deliver to FL for free (Leonard's town (so?) Ford or Sewell) so it is one last thing you need to worry about during your move.
I made my reservation about 6 hours after reservations went live. I was concerned with that but when they said they were going to be fulfilling reservation orders into 2022 I just assumed mine wouldn't be ready until at least mid August.

Thanks for the tip on those dealers.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you made your reservation on opening night you should have your Bronco before July.
Sponsored