The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd imagine this has to do with gear ratio, without looking it up I assume the squatch package comes with a better ratio which normally translates to better mileage.
The Sasquatch package does not change the 4.7 gears on the 7mt Badlands, which is one reason why it has horrible value for $5k on that trim. That's alot of scratch for bigger tires+fenders, uglier wheels, and a tiny suspension lift. SAS is a good deal for lower trims, though.

But 35" tires definitely do not improve fuel economy over 33" tires, on this vehicle or any other. Ford must have tasked their 'rock stars' with the MPG estimates.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OL SKUUL

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, how well did the original BL decal match the graphics?

I've got a more door EG BL on order and my wife really likes the Visco decals. I'd probably keep the BL decal if it matches color-wise. I'd probably skip the hood decal, too bad I'd have to buy the whole kit, but that's just me.
It matches almost perfectly. I just thought it pulled away from the graphic, and I didn’t like the BL graphic. I replaced it with a silver one.

OP
OP
OL SKUUL

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch package does not change the 4.7 gears on the 7mt Badlands, which is one reason why it has horrible value for $5k on that trim. That's alot of scratch for bigger tires+fenders, uglier wheels, and a tiny suspension lift. SAS is a good deal for lower trims, though.

But 35" tires definitely do not improve fuel economy over 33" tires, on this vehicle or any other. Ford must have tasked their 'rock stars' with the MPG estimates.
This right here. I skipped the Squatch package after hearing what a joke it is for the money for my set up. I sold the takeoffs and got my own choice for shoes. Saved about $3500 all told.

Adambaum

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has been my project this summer:

Specs / Timeline:

2 door Eruption Green BL, Lux, Manual Trans with Mod Bumper
Reservation 7/19/21, Ordered 10/20/21
Produced week of 4/4/22, Mods popped 4/11/22, "Built" 5/3/22, Shipped 5/11/22, Delivered 5/26

Mods:

Full PPF and ceramic coating with Ford Vintage Graphic PKG, RC 1" level kit, 35" BFGs on 17" American Racing Baja Rims, Diode Dynamics pocket lights , ZRoads side steps, Gatorback mudflaps, JB4 powertune, BFN Trucks paintmatched door and gate handles, BFN Trucks gloss black mirror caps, Ford silver door sills, Gear America orange toe hooks, Jtops bimini shade, Garage Smart TopLifter, Hydraulic hood struts, Mandolorian badging and trailer hitch

314350727_2220701774774989_7301845814846698916_n.jpg

tempImageiX1HNh.png

tempImagewHEVVJ.png

tempImageRUbJ9S.png

tempImagehampnz.png

tempImagehw0y9p.png

tempImageSOmaZG.png

tempImagemZRgRH.png

IMG_0737 Large.jpeg

IMG_0736 Large.jpeg

IMG_0563 Large.jpeg

tempImagevr9hYb.png