Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There have been a lot of rumors and speculations regarding what we are doing as far as pricing and other aspects of the bronco order process so I am putting this here to clear the air. Any information that doesn't come from Mullinax Ford account or myself should be taken with a grain of salt until I can confirm it so if there is any info that you want confirmed or questions please tag me and I will fact check it. I have been working closely with my management team to provide accurate info as quickly as possible and get answers to all your questions so here are just a few of the main ones I have been seeing.

What are we offering? We are offering MSRP with no dealer fees or mandatory options or markups, if you can provide a valid X plan pin at time of purchase you will get x plan pricing for your bronco, this offer is good for all of our reservation holders both current and new, the rumors about it being for those who ordered before the 20th are untrue and frankly make zero sense. The actual price cannot be determined until we have the order guide in December which will let us calculate the actual price for each specific bronco, at that time when we receive your specifications we can calculate the price for you with X plan pricing, that goes for anyone using AZD as well.

There has been a recent post about being sent a purchase and sales agreement, since we cannot generate an accurate price for the Bronco until orders start that agreement cannot be created until then, what happened is most likely a glitch or oversight in the long term order sales process in our system that automatically sent out the email by mistake. The bronco is something we haven't dealt with before so it doesn't fit exactly into our current procedures for long term custom orders, don't sign anything and please make your salesman aware it got sent out so they can figure out the hiccup.

We appreciate the amazing support and positive feedback we have been getting both here and on our other contact mediums, there have been a ton of people on 6g who have been tagging me in questions and helping spread the word about us and how we do business and I personally want to thank you for supporting us on behalf of myself and Mullinax leadership.

If anyone has any other questions or clarifications please let me know here, via pm or you can email me at [email protected]. My cell is 4076761108 feel free to call or text me anytime, though texting is best.

Thanks again,

Noah
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
There have been a lot of rumors and speculations regarding what we are doing as far as pricing and other aspects of the bronco order process so I am putting this here to clear the air. Any information that doesn't come from Mullinax Ford account or myself should be taken with a grain of salt until I can confirm it so if there is any info that you want confirmed or questions please tag me and I will fact check it. I have been working closely with my management team to provide accurate info as quickly as possible and get answers to all your questions so here are just a few of the main ones I have been seeing.

What are we offering? We are offering MSRP with no dealer fees or mandatory options or markups, if you can provide a valid X plan pin at time of purchase you will get x plan pricing for your bronco, this offer is good for all of our reservation holders both current and new, the rumors about it being for those who ordered before the 20th are untrue and frankly make zero sense. The actual price cannot be determined until we have the order guide in December which will let us calculate the actual price for each specific bronco, at that time when we receive your specifications we can calculate the price for you with X plan pricing, that goes for anyone using AZD as well.

There has been a recent post about being sent a purchase and sales agreement, since we cannot generate an accurate price for the Bronco until orders start that agreement cannot be created until then, what happened is most likely a glitch or oversight in the long term order sales process in our system that automatically sent out the email by mistake. The bronco is something we haven't dealt with before so it doesn't fit exactly into our current procedures for long term custom orders, don't sign anything and please make your salesman aware it got sent out so they can figure out the hiccup.

We appreciate the amazing support and positive feedback we have been getting both here and on our other contact mediums, there have been a ton of people on 6g who have been tagging me in questions and helping spread the word about us and how we do business and I personally want to thank you for supporting us on behalf of myself and Mullinax leadership.

If anyone has any other questions or clarifications please let me know here, via pm or you can email me at [email protected]. My cell is 4076761108 feel free to call or text me anytime, though texting is best.

Thanks again,

Noah
I'm in Florida and switching my Badlands reservation to an out of state dealer currently offering invoice minus $1000. If you folks would consider such a move, I would buy from you. You would get a TON of orders switched over to you by offering invoice - $1000 and posting that info on this forum. This would greatly increase your dealer allocation for non-reserved Broncos as well. I don't understand why someone in Florida hasn't stepped up and made this offer yet?? No one wants business or understands how much business it would generate for them.

Anyway, your offer of MSRP does nothing for me.

MYBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1972 F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Florida and switching my Badlands reservation to an out of state dealer currently offering invoice minus $1000. If you folks would consider such a move, I would buy from you. You would get a TON of orders switched over to you by offering invoice - $1000 and posting that info on this forum. This would greatly increase your dealer allocation for non-reserved Broncos as well. I don't understand why someone in Florida hasn't stepped up and made this offer yet?? No one wants business or understands how much business it would generate for them.

Tell the man how to run his business... I'm sure he needs you to tell him exactly what he NEEDS to do to earn #allthebusiness.

When did this forum go from people being happy they werent getting charged ADM and being able to use alphabet plan pricing(this particular dealer), to demanding everyone give invoice - $whatever? This dealership sounds like they are advertising some pretty standup rates.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are also offering x plan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase. I appreciate your input but that is our only offer regarding the bronco, if you get a better deal elsewhere even considering all of the other factors such as time hotels gas etc you should take it. Nevertheless I would encourage you and everyone else to go where you get the best deal for you regardless of if it is with someone else.

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell the man how to run his business... I'm sure he needs you to tell him exactly what he NEEDS to do to earn #allthebusiness.

When did this forum go from people being happy they werent getting charged ADM and being able to use alphabet plan pricing(this particular dealer), to demanding everyone give invoice - $whatever? This dealership sounds like they are advertising some pretty standup rates.
I've got a Sept 22nd reservation, so I'm going to wait till all the dust settles. I haven't seen anything I don't like yet. If I get a fair deal I'll be happy.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we get a statement/official letterhead from Corporate that this would apply to all locations.. Specifically the Olympia, Washington outlet?

Does this apply to First Editions? I have two first day reservations that I am looking to complete.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got a Sept 22nd reservation, so I'm going to wait till all the dust settles. I haven't seen anything I don't like yet. If I get a fair deal I'll be happy.
Well with us what you see is what you get so I am confident you will be happy just like our other customers

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we get a statement/official letterhead from Corporate that this would apply to all locations.. Specifically the Olympia, Washington outlet?

Does this apply to First Editions? I have two first day reservations that I am looking to complete.
It doesn't apply to first editions, our decisions are as a dealership group so they are honoring it, I will see if I can find something olympia specific but the best bet would be for you to reach out to them yourself. Their sales number is 8778960827 and the internet manager is Jaun Rodriguez

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate your support, our goal is and has always been to offer competitive pricing while also maintaining our continued policy of having no dealer fees or mandatory markups or add ons of any kind. We appreciate feedback but as you eluded our owners dictate policy and we don't haggle or beat around the bush, with us you get what you see, and that is MSRP or xplan with valid pin at time of purchase.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are also offering x plan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase. I appreciate your input but that is our only offer regarding the bronco, if you get a better deal elsewhere even considering all of the other factors such as time hotels gas etc you should take it. Nevertheless I would encourage you and everyone else to go where you get the best deal for you regardless of if it is with someone else.
good dealer right there. instead of feeding @Cheshire bullshit about how all those other dealers offers are fake, respects decision and thanks poster for input(y)(y)

Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't apply to first editions, our decisions are as a dealership group so they are honoring it, I will see if I can find something olympia specific but the best bet would be for you to reach out to them yourself. Their sales number is 8778960827 and the internet manager is Jaun Rodriguez
It would be great if Mullinax Auto group clarifies the deal for all locations (i.e. Olympia, WA), so everyone here can have the story straight and decide. It's interesting that dealership in Olympia has not made any comments or why Mullinax Auto Group doesn't know about the pricing policy for other locations.

It would make more sense than having every individual call the internet sales manager in Olympia.

Thank you

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I didn't tell the man how to run his business, I told him how he could earn mine. I would never pay ADM and I'm going to get the best deal I can. If you like his deal, buy from him and stop whining.

VKHunter

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 06 Solara Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks again,

Noah
Mullinax Ford has been awesome to work with.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, sticker, I wish I could get sticker and be thanked for it back when I worked in sales.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be great if Mullinax Auto group clarifies the deal for all locations (i.e. Olympia, WA), so everyone here can have the story straight and decide. It's interesting that dealership in Olympia has not made any comments or why Mullinax Auto Group doesn't know about the pricing policy for other locations.

It would make more sense than having every individual call the internet sales manager in Olympia.

Thank you
The pricing is the same for all locations per my owner telling me when he had me announce our pricing plan several weeks ago. I am at the kissimmee location not olympia, while I can say what all of our dealerships are doing I cannot access their system to get the email that they are sending to their reservation holders I can only send mine. I have made our policy abundantly clear in several threads and there are several customers who have posted the emails they have been sent by our sister locations, the original mullinax ford pricing decision thread is a great place to find all the info you are looking for.
Sponsored