Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, sticker, I wish I could get sticker and be thanked for it back when I worked in sales.
It's a strange new world my friend, and it isn't just sticker though, we are offering msrp and x plan on a vehicle that ford considers to be on the same level as the raptor and even the raptor has dealer stock.
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a strange new world my friend, and it isn't just sticker though, we are offering msrp and x plan on a vehicle that ford considers to be on the same level as the raptor and even the raptor has dealer stock.
How gracious of y'all.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How gracious of y'all.
I wouldnt say that, our only goal is to do things honestly and give a good deal, for this car especially considering what ford and countless other dealerships have done it is a pretty good deal

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear. Even though Ford is not offering X-Plan on the Bronco.
You all will still offer X-Plan pricing?

edit: found the answer in another thread.

Hey everyone, I just got the decision for pricing at the Mullinax Auto Group, this is the direct quote from my GM/owner: "The managers discussed it this morning and we decided we are MSRP for Bronco unless a customer can produce a legitimate X-Plan PIN. If so, we will honor X-Plan price even though Ford will not. We will also accept AZD Plan pricing as Ford did not cancel those programs yet." If you guys have any other questions send them to me and I would be happy to answer them.
Edit: This is not just at my location it is all Mullinax Ford locations including our dealerships in Alabama and Washington state
Edit: Quick clarification based on some questions I have been getting, you need to have the PIN at time of sale/delivery not in December. We are not charging a reservation fee or order fee to turn your reservation into an order.
my email is [email protected] you can reach me there or on here, I also posted my cell number in the thread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to be clear. Even though Ford is not offering X-Plan on the Bronco.
You all will still offer X-Plan pricing?
Correct all you need is a valid pin at time of purchase

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldnt say that, our only goal is to do things honestly and give a good deal, for this car especially considering what ford and countless other dealerships have done it is a pretty good deal
Not hating, per say. I'll count my chickens when they hatch before I assume MSRP is a poor price. I've been wrong before.

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not hating, per say. I'll count my chickens when they hatch before I assume MSRP is a poor price. I've been wrong before.
Law of supply and demand. What's that saying? "Don't hate the player, hate the... demand?"
Sponsored