Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found this old picture of my 85 Bronco delivery( Eddie Bauer manual trans roll up windows) in my brothers driveway(he worked for Ford) never went to the dealer also bought a 97 Expedition this way cant wait for that feeling I had that day to happen again again. Brother is not with us today wish he were!
Ford Bronco My 85 Bronco Delivery 85 Bronco
Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool experience!

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only car my parents ever bought new (ordered) was their blue and white 1985 Bronco, right before I was born!

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty cool you caught that moment in history and awesome that you were able to find it and share it with us.(y)
I wonder if any of the millions of digital photos on cell phones will be seen by anybody 30+ years from now.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this old picture of my 85 Bronco delivery( Eddie Bauer manual trans roll up windows) in my brothers driveway(he worked for Ford) never went to the dealer also bought a 97 Expedition this way cant wait for that feeling I had that day to happen again again. Brother is not with us today wish he were!
Ford Bronco My 85 Bronco Delivery 85 Bronco
What a good looking vehicle. Dark Blue (Anti-Matter?) Chrome grill, wheels, and accents, and a white top.

I was just in this topic with my wife. Navy blue vehicles need chrome accents or the features just donā€™t stick out! The white trim & roof really adds to the class of that vehicle.

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool Jimmy. Thanks for sharing and hope your new Bronco makes it to you soon.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice

Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking truck, and family too! I have always been a fan of the 80ā€™s Broncos. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

OP
OP
JRHEXP

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a good looking vehicle. Dark Blue (Anti-Matter?) Chrome grill, wheels, and accents, and a white top.

I was just in this topic with my wife. Navy blue vehicles need chrome accents or the features just donā€™t stick out! The white trim & roof really adds to the class of that vehicle.
I dont

Was not Antimatter Blue ,dark but much lighter. Also the top was tan kind of matched the tan strip around the fenders. Wish I still had it! When we had twins my next vehicle was a 90 Econoline!

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont

Was not Antimatter Blue ,dark but much lighter. Also the top was tan kind of matched the tan strip around the fenders. Wish I still had it! When we had twins my next vehicle was a 90 Econoline!
That makes sense with the Eddie Bauer edition
Sponsored