still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely a great opportunity to flip this if he does get it.

With only 1966 being made... Think the BRaptor is fetching large profits? Imagine this one... 🤑

But when I inquired about this model with my local dealer, they knew better and said they will be marking theirs up accordingly.

I dunno. The used car market is returning to “normal”. There may be a small profit to be made with flipping Broncos for a little while longer, but soon they’re gonna start losing value as soon as you drive it off the lot, just like before. Ford is delivering more too so they’re also becoming more common. Add to that people are getting fed up and just buying something else….But here’s a decent example of market cool down:

My personal order comes this week but I hadn’t seen the interior in person. My local dealer called me to come view the interior of a bronco he had just got on the lot. Its not what I ordered personally but I went to see it anyways. It’s a 2 door, cyber orange black diamond. Anyways, I checked it out and asked how long he expected before it would sell….He confidently told me it would be gone “by the weekend”. 2 weeks later and it’s still sitting at the front of the lot. A few months ago this would have been sold the same day it was delivered, with a min 10K markup.

Ford is really just messing with everyone with these special editions that you allegedly can’t order (but somehow people are) but the dealer gets only one and they decide who gets it…etc etc….. Broncos are gonna start losing mass appeal.

OP
OP
Nola Bronco

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Which official Ford correspondence do we believe?

Email congratulating buyer on the order or Ford saying you can't order one?
As soon as I got my confirmation, I called Ford Bronco hotline I guess you can call it. And they told me that it was changed from a black diamond to the Heritage limited and congratulated me.
But I'm still cautiously optimistic... Anything could happen after it gets shipped to the dealership

OP
OP
Nola Bronco

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I dunno. The used car market is returning to “normal”. There may be a small profit to be made with flipping Broncos for a little while longer, but soon they’re gonna start losing value as soon as you drive it off the lot, just like before. Ford is delivering more too so they’re also becoming more common. Add to that people are getting fed up and just buying something else….But here’s a decent example of market cool down:

My personal order comes this week but I hadn’t seen the interior in person. My local dealer called me to come view the interior of a bronco he had just got on the lot. Its not what I ordered personally but I went to see it anyways. It’s a 2 door, cyber orange black diamond. Anyways, I checked it out and asked how long he expected before it would sell….He confidently told me it would be gone “by the weekend”. 2 weeks later and it’s still sitting at the front of the lot. A few months ago this would have been sold the same day it was delivered, with a min 10K markup.

Ford is really just messing with everyone with these special editions that you allegedly can’t order (but somehow people are) but the dealer gets only one and they decide who gets it…etc etc….. Broncos are gonna start losing mass appeal.
I'm already prepared to pay a markup at the dealership, but I don't see me being interested in reselling. I'm at the point of my life I want to keep what I want.
14F4C13D-22BB-47B7-8E56-25E478A8F6B7.jpeg

By the way, got my confirmation early this morning and was So Frikken Pumped couldn’t get back to sleep…😝
Congrats!!

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s when everyone who has overpaid for everything suddenly wants or needs out that things get fascinating and starts the economic death spiral.

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s when everyone who has overpaid for everything suddenly wants or needs out that things get fascinating and starts the economic death spiral.
I'm waiting for it. Just sold my 2016 Camaro SS to carvana for a price I didn't think was possible several years ago. Prices are still through the roof on the bronco and Maverick which is all I'm interested in at the moment. But I've got time to wait

Reactions: 0ne

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm waiting for it. Just sold my 2016 Camaro SS to carvana for a price I didn't think was possible several years ago. Prices are still through the roof on the bronco and Maverick which is all I'm interested in at the moment. But I've got time to wait
What did Carvana use for a price? My daily driver is a 2017 SS Camaro that I was hoping to replace with the Bronco. But now that my order has been converted to an HLE, this means I'll have another 16k miles on my Camaro next year, which translates to less money for me.

Xrayphoton1

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What did Carvana use for a price? My daily driver is a 2017 SS Camaro that I was hoping to replace with the Bronco. But now that my order has been converted to an HLE, this means I'll have another 16k miles on my Camaro next year, which translates to less money for me.
It was lower than kbb but dead on with nada.

Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! The Heritage Editions are pretty sharp looking. Best of luck and a short wait time to you.

OP
OP
Nola Bronco

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congratulations! The Heritage Editions are pretty sharp looking. Best of luck and a short wait time to you.
Yes, I was stoked when they first announced coming out with the Heritage models...
Thank you , I hope it won't be a long wait but it's been a long wait already

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I was stoked when they first announced coming out with the Heritage models...
Thank you , I hope it won't be a long wait but it's been a long wait already
A friend of mine recently changed his order to a Heritage Edition and I must admit that I fell in love with the computer-generated image of the Azure Gray HE Bronco he configured.

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is wrong also. No matter how often it gets repeated.

There will be a production limit of 1966 MY'23 Limited HEs and a production limit of 1966 MY'24 Limited HEs. The 1966 yearly production limit will be split equally between production MYs half years (i.e. 983 MY'23 REB Limited HEs; 983 MY'23.5 Yellowstone Limited HEs; 983 MY'24 Peak Blue Limited HEs; and 983 MY'24.5 Undisclosed Color Limited HEs.)

These will be built and allocated to dealers over MY'23 and MY'24 such that every dealership will receive 1 and some dealerships will receive 2.

Absolutely incorrect. There was a REB Limited HE 2-dr that was built this past week and will go to Barrett-Jackson for a charity auction.
My bad. I must have been thinking about the auto transmission only limitation.
Sponsored