Sponsored

My dealer added ADM. If I cancel, will the dealer still get the car to sell to others?

bigbri

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had a Bronco on order since the beginning and it's currently unscheduled for production. After seeing many posts about ADM's, I asked my dealer for the price and he added an ADM. If I cancel the order when the vehicle is not scheduled for production, will the dealer still get the car to sell to others?
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had a Bronco on order since the beginning and it's currently unscheduled for production. After seeing many posts about ADM's, I asked my dealer for the price and he added an ADM. If I cancel the order when the vehicle is not scheduled for production, will the dealer still get the car to sell to others?
Yes, this is what they want. You to walk away. Reference the other threads in this regard, and post facts. Edit your thread title. Good luck. Ask away if you have any questions.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if the dealer actually cancels it, no. Will they cancel it or just send you $100 and say they cancelled it? Don't know.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you guys/gals down there are still able to move your reservation to another dealer without cancelling?

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you guys/gals down there are still able to move your reservation to another dealer without cancelling?
Apologies, I thought that the VIN was issued and didn’t read that closely enough. I think they can transfer at this point.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OP has an order in, and orders can't be transferred.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The slimy dealership will keep the order if cancelled and sell it for an even bigger ADM :mad:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe the deadline for yransferring orders to another dealer having expired. You would need to talk to the the dealers regional rep and certainly they will not set up a call for you.

Does not matter if a name is on paper or not, dealer CAN still get the vehicle. Why would they cancel.

You can take out z full page print ad and expose the slimeballs for what they are but there is no recourse against ADM from Ford itself. Free market society, yet there's till ought to be a law against charging more than advertised retail price.

Grab a bag of Lay's that already was $4.99 stamped in it from the factory and when you get to checkout it's $6.99 would you pay the ADM to the grocer? No you would immediately ask for the manager or just oops drop them on the floor.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Place a new order, if your using Sunnyvale Ford.

The Ford Store Mogan Hill from what I understand is the largest volume dealer in the Bay Area. They have four Broncos listed with this statement,

"TFSMH prides itself on transparent pricing below MSRP. Simply click our Get Bottom-Line Sale Price Quote button to learn more about how we do business and receive our bottom-line sale price!"

The MSRP price shown has line through it. They show only stock orders not like some dealers that show the reservation orders also.

The Ford Store Morgan Hill was fast and easy. I locked in my price last year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. Call and ask for Carlos Fernandez, Sales Consultant, The Ford Store Morgan Hill (408)782-8201.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OP has an order in, and orders can't be transferred.
Officially, yes, you can transfer orders with approval from Ford.

Trouble is, they never approve it.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have any previous conversations about price, or did you order without broaching the subject?

And name your dealer. I'm tracking "surprise ADM" dealerships. One of them happens to be Sunnyvale Ford.
Sponsored