First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having driven prototypes and preproduction vehicles, he was probably just annoyed. You were probably the 20th guy to ask him about it that day, after having driven around and had people try to flag him down / or almost run him off the road from staring.

Or he was just having a bad day.
EXACTLY, he probably can't get to the next gas station without stalkers. When he gets back to Michigan, they gonna say .."how was vacay?" and hell say ..Great except for the Broncorazzi !

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EXACTLY, he probably can't get to the next gas station without stalkers. When he gets back to Michigan, they gonna say .."how was vacay?" and hell say ..Great except for the Broncorazzi !
When I drove camo vehicles I'd just lie when people ask, "what is that?". I obviously can't tell you, hence the camo - no matter what I was driving the answer was, "the next Lamborghini", and people were happy thinking they saw something rare, and I was happy they left me alone to do my work.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unless there was was another iteration of the Overland rig, it was on 35s, not 37's.
Whatever size these were. Seemed ridiculous at whatever size it was. Perhaps I had mistaken the tire size increase due to excessive, bordering on obscene, scrotal weight generated by tarting up a tent for the roof?

Ford Bronco My First Sighting - Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door MIC Top 122597228_10207803722447943_8491204263004558069_n

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I think Bronco's lighter colors show off the belt & base indents much better.
That's a big part of why I didn't choose the Antimatter Blue. It's an amazing colour but it makes the Bronco bodysides look flat like a step van.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easily the most bland Bronco I have seen yet.

SeaSkrBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice, this is the one we keep seeing in Florida. Wow, the Bronco is gonna look tall to a lot of people, especially when squatched (as this one is not even squatched).
Ford Bronco My First Sighting - Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door MIC Top IMG_8355

That was what surprised me most when I saw them in person! They're beefy. Throwing 32s on my Base will be plenty for me :)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In less than 4 hours I am convinced the B6G internet detectives could collate 1000s of pieces of widely sourced information and get the poor dudes name, vacation itinerary, Twin Peaks drink/food caloric intake broken down my day, job title, salary, education, arrest record, family tree, genetic origination, retirement forecast et al.

All that data would then be presented in an info graphic driven PDF without any errors.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Whatever size these were. Seemed ridiculous at whatever size it was. Perhaps I had mistaken the tire size increase due to excessive, bordering on obscene, scrotal weight generated by tarting up a tent for the roof?

122597228_10207803722447943_8491204263004558069_n.jpg
Yes, those are 35's and it looked like shit with out the additional Sasquatch lift.
Not a fan of RTT either.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, those are 35's and it looked like shit with out the additional Sasquatch lift.
Not a fan of RTT either.
It's got the Sasquatch fender flares. Maybe it is just loaded down with "overlanding" gear and that is why it is sitting so low?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's got the Sasquatch fender flares. Maybe it is just loaded down with "overlanding" gear and that is why it is sitting so low?
The load didn't help matters but the fact is that rig (despite the sas trimmings) did NOT have the additional sas lift.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coming from driving nothing but cars, I don't have a problem with the 32's on the BB.

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was beginning to wonder if the Bronco could survive down here in the south......:)
Sponsored