First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I would share a letter I mailed (yes, in an envelope with a stamp) to Ford last month. I waited this long to post it to give Ford a chance to respond so I could show you guys they actually do care about us. It never happened. I didn't even get the cool poster, letter, and sticker. I'm sure I'm on the naughty list now. Honestly, I didn't expect anything in return. Just wanted to feel like I was doing something to help nudge them along in being more responsive. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hope my sad letter brings you guys joy...or at least a chuckle!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have me wanting to write a strongly worded letter now
That was that hardest part. I wanted to go off on tirade and use a few colorful words but figured if I did they’d just toss it in File 13…which I’m sure they did anyway!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said. I feel the same way. I'm sure thousands of others do as well.

Ford's public facing sentiment seems to say "it's fine, we're working on it, everything will be OK" while privately I'm sure it is "what on earth are we going to, this is a disaster"

I wasn't a part of the 2020 explorer launch, but when I reserved this vehicle (first Ford even though I work with them every day) I thought there was no way it could be worse than that release. They wouldn't let it. Heads would roll. Yet here we are. I'm not sure since I'm so deep in the rabbit hole but it certainly appears to be worse and it's barely begun.

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thought I would share a letter I mailed (yes, in an envelope with a stamp) to Ford last month. I waited this long to post it to give Ford a chance to respond so I could show you guys they actually do care about us. It never happened. I didn't even get the cool poster, letter, and sticker. I'm sure I'm on the naughty list now. Honestly, I didn't expect anything in return. Just wanted to feel like I was doing something to help nudge them along in being more responsive. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hope my sad letter brings you guys joy...or at least a chuckle!
I think you nailed my feelings and expectations.

In true 6g fashion I will assume there will be quite a few that tell you/us to cancel without even readings the attached letter.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco My Ford "Dear John" Letter 268037F4-BE46-4372-A299-C695EF45D917

Ford Bronco customer service division right now

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
N
In true 6g fashion I will assume there will be quite a few that tell you/us to cancel without even readings the attached letter.
No doubt. I’m okay with it though, fully expected that. Ha! I’m thick skinned. And not that canceling will make a difference. The dealership will keep the order and sell it to the next schmuck.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was the purpose of the letter? That you own a 1966 Bronco and wanted a 2021 Bronco as a bookend? At this point you don't know if you'll not receive a MY '21 model, but are telling Ford you are moving on?

You quoted Me. Ford a few times, especially about don't offer complaints, rather offer solutions. One solution would to suggest Ford continue building all reservations that were converted to Orders by March 19th, 2021 as MY '21 vehicles.

If you were to research the FMVSS code you would discover that a manufacturer has up to 24 consecutive months to produce a designated model year run. Ford could easily designate all of its orders thru March 19th as MY '21 production. In the spirt of the "Old Man", that would be a reasonable suggestion to resolve your particular sad story.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done, I like that you included the Henry Ford quotes. Sadly, Customer Service seems to have gone the way of the landline phone. A few still have it but its rare and usually only used in special cases like your home alarm.

Good luck, maybe the '66 & '21 angle plays on them and they take care of you.

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Throwing Henry's quotes in there was brilliant. (y)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, many of us that have dreamed of a 2021 2dr Bronco will have to wait and buy it used in a couple years.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup that pretty much sums it up without being nasty. I don’t know if I will buy another Ford product after I get the bronco. It’s really poorly run from the top. Not saying others are better but i tend to move along once I get a sour grape.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not seeing any actionable items in that letter. Likely you'll not receive any action in response.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.