First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Needed to change my rear differential fluid. With points, I was able to get the FPP differential cover (with a drain!) for $46. Placed the order and waited eagerly. The Motorcraft synthetic gear oil is on the shelf waiting.

The box finally arrived and I opened it eagerly. Inside I found a smaller box with 24 black lug nuts…. WTF???? Shit, can’t anybody get anything right these days? No wonder stuff is so expensive!

The Ford Performance Customer people were very nice, but they cannot send me the part I ordered! I must first return the incorrect part, and then if I’ve done everything correctly, they will refund my points and the additional funding. Perhaps a month later…. ONLY THEN, (if I’m a good boy) CAN I REORDER THE PART I WANT. Probably won’t be able to get the 15% off promotion either.

Ouch….behind the times?
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm anxiously awaiting my FP Bronco tool roll that has been backordered for a month. They charged my credit card a few days ago, so maybe. I hope I don't get your diff cover.

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Better than my dealer. Since they aren't a Ford Performance dealership I get zero points for ordering anything FP through them. Dumbest thing I've ever heard. So I go elsewhere.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately the group of owners with miss delivered, broken parts, and poor customer service is growing.

I'm a member.
Sponsored