First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HPR is a sleeper color. I have yet to see another one in HPR. And I totally concur with the burnt orange vibe, as that was the first thing I thought when I got mine.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I absolute love ours. It's the most fun I've had driving since I was 17.

One reason I particularly love the Hot Pepper Red Metallic is that it *changes colors* according to it's mood ... Depending on how it feels, it goes from bright bright red to red to burnt orange to metallic orange and everywhere in between.

Plus the 2.7L Twin Turbo makes a very satisfactory vroom vroom son!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

One reason I particularly love the Hot Pepper Red Metallic is that it *changes colors* according to it's mood ... Depending on how it feels, it goes from bright bright red to red to burnt orange to metallic orange and everywhere in between.

So glad you're enjoying your Bronco!

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why’d you do the sell/buy again thing? What was the eruption green spec? Basesquatch 2dr with a 2.7 is the shit for sure…you playing the market, disappointed/regretting the first spec?
I was not disappointed in my Eruption Green spec. I basically put it up on Ebay for alot of money and didn't think it would sell. Well it sold and I immediately regretted it. Took the profit and decided to do everything I could to get another one.

I did get the modular steel bumper with this one. Which I absolutely love. Makes the front end look really good. You can see more of the tires from the front. Definitely bad ass looking.

I will say I am liking this Hot Pepper Red Metallic a little bit more then my Eruption Green. But both are amazing colors. 👏

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

I agree. The Hot Pepper Red does change colors. Most of the time it looks burnt Orange to me. Sometimes it has a hint of Red. I absolutely love it.

My 2 door with the 2.7 feels like a 4x4 Hot rod. It's without a doubt one of my favorite vehicles I've ever owned. 👍

Last edited:

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow love it! I ordered eruption after seeing in person. Probably would have got this if I saw in person. I believe the eruption and chili use the same gold undercoat for these colors.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow love it! I ordered eruption after seeing in person. Probably would have got this if I saw in person. I believe the eruption and chili use the same gold undercoat for these colors.
It's possible that they use the same gold undercoat. Regardless both colors are amazing. I love them both. ❤