First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order, 4x4 HD 2500 Dodge Ram , Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Huge snow storm a couple years ago - parking lot full with a big pile of snow covering several spots. Put my dodge 2500 4x4 in low and drove up on the snow pile to park.

Turns out it was a attended lot/ valet. When I finish inside and come out the guy insist I have to let him get the vehicle . I told him he wanted no part of where I had it parked but ok we will walk down and look at it with you. He sees the truck sitting on a 4 foot high pile of snow and says your right. He was concerned I would be stuck but she just drove right off it. I think frozen solid below . I had a winch and say where I could attach before I drove it up so was not much worried.

Having a vehicle like this makes it easier to find a spot to park.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco1971

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Huge snow storm a couple years ago - parking lot full with a big pile of snow covering several spots. Put my dodge 2500 4x4 in low and drove up on the snow pile to park.

Turns out it was a attended lot/ valet. When I finish inside and come out the guy insist I have to let him get the vehicle . I told him he wanted no part of where I had it parked but ok we will walk down and look at it with you. He sees the truck sitting on a 4 foot high pile of snow and says your right. He was concerned I would be stuck but she just drove right off it. I think frozen solid below . I had a winch and say where I could attach before I drove it up so was not much worried.

That reminds me of a story from college. Myself and a few friends decided to stay on at school over the holidays to make some money on work study jobs. In the evenings we would go to the on campus bar or watch movies in one of our rooms, etc., nothing too exciting since we were in the Vermont boonies. One night this guy had the idea to race cars in a parking lot that was empty. Good fun sliding around for a few hours. Security didn't care because nobody else was around. Finally, one of our guys decided to jump a snow mound in his Saab. Turns out the mound was a car that the plow guys had buried. Whump. :ROFLMAO:

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's my second build too! The one I really wanted!! Changed my first build to a 4 door soft top so I would get at least one before I die! 😭

20220117_162646.jpg
What lights are you running on the A-Pillar?

Sponsored

Raincloud

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

One of my favorite memories with my dad is parking his dodge truck on top of a snow mound at toys r us. The parking lot was almost empty but dad insisted this was the only spot we could park in. I was probably 6 and it was the coolest thing ever. We had so much fun sliding down.

Can’t wait to get my Bronco and go on adventures with him.