First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, just wanted to follow up and share a few posts of my wife's first experience with her new Bronco since picking it up in Dallas this past Tuesday night. This is her first car in 12 years and as you can see, she is ecstatic!!

Our first adventure is a quick weekend getaway to the Northern New Mexican Mountains in Abiquiu.

We were hovering at around 13 to 15 mpg the entire trip. We didn't buy it for miles to the gallon, but rather the smiles to the gallon, and that it truly delivers. The 2.7 Ecoboost can more than hold its own on the highway and is whisper quiet at idle. You're often hard pressed to tell it's even running. It behaves similarly to my F-150 Powerboost where at low speed maneuvers it seems to shut off until summoned for bigger tasks.

This things gets smiles, stares and thumbs up everywhere we go. The fit and finish is excellent and it seems to be an overall well executed piece of machinery by Ford.

I've been teaching my wife all the tech specs of the vehicle so she can fire them off when people ask.

As I've said on my last post, this is an amazing vehicle and well worth the wait.

She thanks you all for your kind words on her new baby.

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_122956

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_122152

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_122109

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_125919

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_175553

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_180931

Ford Bronco My Wife's New Outer Banks Sees First Dirt 20211113_180811
Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

congratulations!
beautiful rig and photographs.
Thanks for sharing.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome!!

Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics, she looks ecstatic!

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love how all the colors on and around that Bronco contrast with the RED.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys, just wanted to follow up and share a few posts of my wife's first experience with her new Bronco since picking it up in Dallas this past Tuesday night. This is her first car in 12 years and as you can see, she is ecstatic!!

Our first adventure is a quick weekend getaway to the Northern New Mexican Mountains in Abiquiu.

We were hovering at around 13 to 15 mpg the entire trip. We didn't buy it for miles to the gallon, but rather the smiles to the gallon, and that it truly delivers. The 2.7 Ecoboost can more than hold its own on the highway and is whisper quiet at idle. You're often hard pressed to tell it's even running. It behaves similarly to my F-150 Powerboost where at low speed maneuvers it seems to shut off until summoned for bigger tasks.

This things gets smiles, stares and thumbs up everywhere we go. The fit and finish is excellent and it seems to be an overall well executed piece of machinery by Ford.

I've been teaching my wife all the tech specs of the vehicle so she can fire them off when people ask.

As I've said on my last post, this is an amazing vehicle and well worth the wait.

She thanks you all for your kind words on her new baby.

Thanks so much for sharing these photos, Brandon! Your wife is beaming with happiness! So glad you're enjoying your Bronco!

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful pictures, so glad that your wife is enjoying it so much. Did you ceramic coat the paint or is that the factory finish? The reflection of the rocks in the doors is incredible, such a beautiful looking rig you've got there.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful pictures, so glad that your wife is enjoying it so much. Did you ceramic coat the paint or is that the factory finish? The reflection of the rocks in the doors is incredible, such a beautiful looking rig you've got there.
Thanks so much! It is the factory Rapid Red paint. It looks even better in person. So happy we switched to this, although Area 51 was tempting. It has since been clear wrapped to prevent rock chips and you'd be hard pressed to tell there's anything on there.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much! It is the factory Rapid Red paint. It looks even better in person. So happy we switched to this, although Area 51 was tempting. It has since been clear wrapped to prevent rock chips and you'd be hard pressed to tell there's anything on there.
So glad that you and your wife are enjoying it - wishing you two many happy trails to come.
Sponsored