Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reservations and orders are different things to me, not sure what they mean to Ford though. Everyone should still be able to place an order, they did put out that unscheduled orders wouldn't lose their place in line when they reorder but I don't know how they plan on tracking this.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Screenshot_20230810-200716.png
It’s ironic they say you won’t lose your place in line when there doesn’t appear to be any sort of comprehensible queue or line. Sigh.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The first Bronco was released on Aug. 11th 1965. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some insight on the MY24 tomorrow.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying, guys. I guess I feel that if I don’t “hop” on the res bandwagon on the 14th with a new dealer for a new 2024MY order I’m just going to remain in this unscheduled purgatory.

I don’t want to “lose my place in line” with my current order/dealer - but if I wait until my current dealer says I can convert/transfer my order to 2024 I’m worried that’s gonna bump me further down whatever list we’re all on behind all the new orders. Not that it really matters honestly. People who ordered two days ago have apparently been scheduled.

Guess I could drop another ~$500-$1000 deposit and hope for the best. I realize I’m one of many in the same position. Guess I’m trying to gauge what the best way is to increase my chances. I’m starting to wonder when it’s time to pull the plug on this bronco dream.
Sponsored