350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was wondering if anyone has wrapped their bronco in Nardo Grey or a very similar color? This is my all time favorite vehicle color and plan to have mine wrapped in gloss nardo grey when it arrives. Would be interested in seeing pics of anyone who has done this.
Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was wondering if anyone has wrapped their bronco in Nardo Grey or a very similar color? This is my all time favorite vehicle color and plan to have mine wrapped in gloss nardo grey when it arrives. Would be interested in seeing pics of anyone who has done this.
Love that color, Audi seriously nailed it on that one. I was initially leaning towards cactus grey because it looked like the closest one to Nardo, but it was just a bit too green for my tastes in person on the Ranger I saw it on.

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love that color, Audi seriously nailed it on that one. I was initially leaning towards cactus grey because it looked like the closest one to Nardo, but it was just a bit too green for my tastes in person on the Ranger I saw it on.
Yea Nardo is amazing. I originally had a cactus grey on order but switched to white once I saw cactus grey in person. The mint green hue was not to my liking at all. Maybe 2023 will bring better color options since that is when mine will likely be delivered lol.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea Nardo is amazing. I originally had a cactus grey on order but switched to white once I saw cactus grey in person. The mint green hue was not to my liking at all. Maybe 2023 will bring better color options since that is when mine will likely be delivered lol.
Honestly, although it's darker, I would have been totally content with Leadfoot Grey as well, since that's already in Ford's color palate. That said, if we're going to jump over to other makes, Dodge's Destroyer Grey and Kia's Ceramic Silver are pretty solid as well.

I've got my Area 51 (hopefully) being built the week of 2/7, and it looks pretty good in person, that said I've also still got a very late reservation with Tom and his crew over at Chapman, if I'm impressed enough with what 2023 brings I may very well trade in the 22 for a new color (and hopefully with the modular color matching top that I wanted all along anyway).

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah - definitely curious to see this one. Also considering

- Satin Black Rock Gray
- Satin Dark Basalt
- Satin Dark Gray

Sponsored
OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - definitely curious to see this one. Also considering

- Satin Black Rock Gray
- Satin Dark Basalt
- Satin Dark Gray
Someone is going to do it, I just know it. It's just too popular a color for there not to be one. And if no one does before I get mine, then I will for sure be doing it and posting pics.

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Honestly, although it's darker, I would have been totally content with Leadfoot Grey as well, since that's already in Ford's color palate. That said, if we're going to jump over to other makes, Dodge's Destroyer Grey and Kia's Ceramic Silver are pretty solid as well.

I've got my Area 51 (hopefully) being built the week of 2/7, and it looks pretty good in person, that said I've also still got a very late reservation with Tom and his crew over at Chapman, if I'm impressed enough with what 2023 brings I may very well trade in the 22 for a new color (and hopefully with the modular color matching top that I wanted all along anyway).
I would of been fine with Leadfoot Grey as well. I love that color on the GT350.

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone is going to do it, I just know it. It's just too popular a color for there not to be one. And if no one does before I get mine, then I will for sure be doing it and posting pics.
Darker than “Nardo”, but I think I am going to do the 3M Satin Dark Gray when I get the Bronco in 2-3 weeks. I will post picks.

66FFC913-21E9-4781-8641-015E93C2633B.jpeg

7FEDFBCF-C367-488D-9B8E-F006B80DA8F9.jpeg

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Darker than “Nardo”, but I think I am going to do the 3M Satin Dark Gray when I get the Bronco in 2-3 weeks. I will post picks.

Ford Bronco Nardo Gray wrap Bronco been done yet? 7FEDFBCF-C367-488D-9B8E-F006B80DA8F9

Ford Bronco Nardo Gray wrap Bronco been done yet? 7FEDFBCF-C367-488D-9B8E-F006B80DA8F9
Damn these both look epic as well.
Sponsored