Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone,
I just installed my Naturnest 270 swanking and I love it! My tent will be here tomorrow and I can’t wait to camp again.

A fantastic 270 plus awning that doesn’t break the bank. Naturnest Passenger / Driver side options
Sponsored

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi everyone,
I just installed my Naturnest 270 swanking and I love it! My tent will be here tomorrow and I can’t wait to camp again.

A fantastic 270 plus awning that doesn’t break the bank. Naturnest Passenger / Driver side options
Interesting, I just upgraded from an OVS 270 awning to a Roof Nest 270 awning, should be here in a few days, I had bought the Ikamper 270 awning, but it would not fit on my Trail Rax RR, so I had to cancel the order and went with Roof Nest, I have never heard of Naturnest. My hubby carries the tent on his Bronco, my Bronco is the kitchen.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Very nice. You need a followup video showing opening it up and stowing it away. Thanks!
Knowing your install, do you believe there is a way to mount this to the OEM roof rack? Work on a 2 door?

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

How would one of these mount to an OEM roof rack?

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know if the awning can support itself without the legs? I see in the photos that they have legs and no legs.

Ford Bronco Naturnest 270 awning installed review & video 1710528321377-7u

Last edited:

Chook

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisluke.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone,

Looks great! How much does the awning weigh? I can't find weight on the Naturnest website. Amazon shows it to weight 91lbs, which seems high to me.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It looks like if you put it in trail turn assist and then started going around and around and around that thing would take off like a helicopter

wondering how it handles heavy winds like a t burning man?

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! How much does the awning weigh? I can't find weight on the Naturnest website. Amazon shows it to weight 91lbs, which seems high to me.
Seems like they are in the 70-90 range typically, the one 70lb one I found is self supporting but said you can add poles which I assume eventually adds more weight.
Sponsored