Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine does it too, but usually only when I am leaving some where that my bronco is not connected to the wifi.

Example - I leave home around 645 am, usually at work by 725. Yesterday morning got in the bronco started it up, gave me my predicted time of 730 am. Almost 100% accurate.

Leaving work yesterday at 4, showed my estimated arrival time at home 1:30 AM lol. It will correct it self if I actually hit the nav button to navigate home but still it is quirky.
Mine definitely self corrects when I actually hit the NAV button it’s just super strange why it all of a sudden started doing this with 100% consistency (for me). Does it 100% of the time even when starting up at home on Wi-Fi
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine definitely self corrects when I actually hit the NAV button it’s just super strange why it all of a sudden started doing this with 100% consistency (for me). Does it 100% of the time even when starting up at home on Wi-Fi
mine did that for a while too, but about a week or so ago at home it sorted itself out. Leaving work, still off by a huge amount

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine starting doing this as well after I got the full screen carplay update. I used to use that feature all the time. Mine isn't fixed that I know of but I haven't paid close attention to it since it went haywire.
Good morning, Bryce! I'd like to look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and preferred dealership information at your earliest convenience.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first time I saw this gross estimate of arrival time, I wondered if there was some kind of catastrophic accident between home and work (just more than 10 miles) that would keep me hung up for 3 hours. LOL

On my 12" screen to swap between Nav on right and music on left, I just touch the nav portion and drag left. Similarly, another drag will swap them back.
Sponsored