Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly. If one could order a Bronco with analog gauges, and none of the “ hey there is a car next to you” or “ you need a camera to back up even though you have backed up successfully for the last fifty years”, I would have been the first in line.
Oh, analog gauges.... how I wish!
Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Navigator is useless 220B810A-D9E5-421A-A8E5-C090DD06B727

I use the Bronco Navigation System when on the highway system and in the city. On trails I’ve been using Topo Maps+ for backpacking and now in the Bronce since they just made it car play compatible. In my opinion the digitized (paper) maps are hard to beat.

Come-on full screen Car Play!

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Outer Banks High pkg. The map on the screen does not have any color. There is no wat to get directions. Can someone tell me wtf the thing can be used for.

My 2018 Chevy Colorado had a system 100 times better than this useless piece of junk. I guess you can get a functional system if you sign up for FordPass. Looking at FordPass, the features are pretty much useless………except they track wherever you go and how you drive. AND, they give you $210 of Ford Reward credits. Why would they be so anxious to get you to sign up? My guess is $$$$. Maybe they sell all that info? Then Big Brother can track you constantly. No Thanks.
User Erroe. I have no problem with it. Blows away the one in our Acura RDX

Sponsored
OP
OP
the paws

the paws

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coldsmoke….read the manual and then tell me what the gas tank capacity is. LOL. Ain’t there, just like most things I want to know.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Um. Apple CarPlay and Waze?. I wish all four of our family vehicles used apple car play. My Silverado is wired CarPlay and therefore the transition to the Bronco was familiar.

Toyota and Lexus that’s a real POS navigation system. my 2017 Highlander and my wife’s 2019 RX were the same interface and absolutely garbage. My daughters Lincoln isn’t bad, it’s a 2015, pretty low tech.

Switch to car play, android auto, which then gives you google or Waze. You literally couldn’t have more solid choices in a vehicle these days.
The Lexus Enform system is the absolute worst I have ever used. It made me hate the car itself.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*ahem*
Ford Bronco Navigator is useless 1667391172744

Coldsmoke….read the manual and then tell me what the gas tank capacity is. LOL. Ain’t there, just like most things I want to know.
Sponsored