First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These kind of experiences, especially tires, are why I go directly to a private tire shop. Been a customer 30 years, know me by name, give me competitive pricing and rotations take 10-15 minutes while I wait. Flat repairs and small items are “ no charge”.

These days best price isn’t ‘best deal’ if you factor in service on items that require such.
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They’re a trash company. You can’t say it’s not the employees fault when it’s the employees causing issues. Walking into the store also does nothing. They literally lie to your face.
I was just trying to be diplomatic since I still know some people who work there LOL. To be honest I don't think I've ever purchased anything from a 4WP store. I never cared for them and it killed me the day they bought the small company I worked for a few years back. So I've seen their dysfunction from the inside. But there are some good people over there. It's just that they work within an organization that just doesn't gaf. I'm sorry you've run into some of their co-workers who have adopted that attitude for themselves.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have found they are only as good as the employees. I have been lucky enough to be friends with some that work at my local 4WP store and I only deal with them.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i’m not having any luck with them responding to any of my emails and two hours plus on hold is ridiculous and you never get through.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say that they're the biggest disappointment, other than f*Rd itself. I figured I'd go park in their lot at the store near me until my visa ran out, and have yet to even find anything there.
Sponsored