Need help with restoration

dgj1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New to the form. I have a 1992 Bronco that I am looking at trying to turn into an overland camping vehicle. I am having trouble finding a shop that can help me with the restoration. Bronco runs its is just old and shows it age. Does anybody know of a good shop in Georgia that does this type of restoration work? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to the form. I have a 1992 Bronco that I am looking at trying to turn into an overland camping vehicle. I am having trouble finding a shop that can help me with the restoration. Bronco runs its is just old and shows it age. Does anybody know of a good shop in Georgia that does this type of restoration work? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Not in Georgia but I do resto/custom work in my shop in afternoons and weekends.
PM me and we can talk about it if NC isn't too far to bring it.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can’t help you with the name of a specific shop. However, you may want to call around to some of the EB parts shops and I’ll bet they can point you in the right direction. One of those is (sort of) close to you in Denver, NC, Nicks Trix. Nickstrix.com. Among EB owners and restorers, Nick is pretty well known and a great guy. Vintage Broncos in Norcross, GA restores EB’s but maybe you can call them and they can recommend someone.

By the way, great choice on the ‘92 (is that 4G?). I had an ‘89 and loved it. There is a sweet ‘94 rolling the streets of north Phoenix that I see occasionally. Looks like it just drove off the dealer lot. Anyway, good luck and have fun with your ‘92.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can’t help you with the name of a specific shop. However, you may want to call around to some of the EB parts shops and I’ll bet they can point you in the right direction. One of those is (sort of) close to you in Denver, NC, Nicks Trix. Nickstrix.com. Among EB owners and restorers, Nick is pretty well known and a great guy. Vintage Broncos in Norcross, GA restores EB’s but maybe you can call them and they can recommend someone.

By the way, great choice on the ‘92 (is that 4G?). I had an ‘89 and loved it. There is a sweet ‘94 rolling the streets of north Phoenix that I see occasionally. Looks like it just drove off the dealer lot. Anyway, good luck and have fun with your ‘92.
92 would be 5g, bricknose is 87-91
Sponsored