First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will echo everyone else that an FE will probably be better suited left stock compared to other models. I plan to leave my 2 door FE bone stock for the most part and probably buy a 4 door badlands in a couple years to modify into an overlanding rig.
I will ride with my FE stock for a bit, but It won't stay stock too long. Don't care about keeping it original because it will be getting beat up on the trail anyways. I went with the FE because it gave me the maximum off-road capability with all the bells and whistles included, and I knew while making vehicle payments and having a factory warranty I was going to try and avoid catching the mod bug. The first thing that will go is probably the FE badge and decals, one reason is that I am going to install PPF and so all of that has to come off, and second I like the Maxlider decal strip way better. We shall see though!!!

OP
OP

Bryan B

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Following... I want to create a retro looking bronco as well! Have you made any decisions?
not yet. I just got the email that mine is built and should be delivered Oct 28 ish. I will Upload pics as soon as i have it in hand

OP
OP

Bryan B

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the DFW area as well but somewhat new to the area, Where are y'all going to get mud on the tires? I've looked on several apps and online and not really finding places to go.
Most of my friends do the ranch thing and hit the trails there. not a lot of public park areas that I know of.
Sponsored