Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had my dealer install the Ford performance upgrade for my 2.3 L Bronco several months ago. I recently went to check for an update on the Ford site and discovered I do not have the plug for the screen to attach to my computer. Dealer claims they don’t have it and this item appears not to be sold separately by Ford. I’m reaching out to see if anyone suggests a potential work around idea.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The module came with the cable needed since the first thing you have to do is connect it to a PC. You're saying the dealer didn't give you the cable back when they installed the tune?

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The little screen/dongle, a usb cable, a mounting bracket and the ODB cable are all part of the package. You need to scream at your dealer that installed it. The screen/dongle is locked to your Bronco so it’s not like they can just use the same one over and over.

That said - if the ~only~ thing you are missing is the cable for the computer / it is just a standard micro USB and isn’t proprietary. There should be 2 ports on the module - the RJ45 for the ODB cable on back, and a micro USB on top for the computer

beerbar

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if you still have the box, see of they printed the cable type and dongle included on the box and order one from Amazon.

OP
OP
rpaluch1

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model