Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I have a base Sasquatch on order and I'd like to know if it's going to fit in my garage. Could someone with a Sasquatch measure and give me the height?

Thanks!
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heck, I have an old garage and I just raised my interior height 12.5” and will replace the header opening this weekend so I can get my Black Diamond in the garage with a roof platform installed.

The things we do

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much!
Not sure that chart is accurate. Two different sources have listed the Squatched Badlands hard top at 75.9" and I thought I read something about this BN chart not being accurate. I'll be curious to hear others chime in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Not sure that chart is accurate. Two different sources have listed the Squatched Badlands hard top at 75.9" and I thought I read something about this BN chart not being accurate. I'll be curious to hear others chime in.

Hmmm. I'll still measure and see if the height above fits and go from there. If it fits, going by this chart, then I'm all good. Until it goes on 37's. 😆

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same question for my pending SAS badlands. Does the max height listed include the roof rack? Hoping someone with an actual SAS bronco can give a real measurement. Not that I don't trust ford specs!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same question for my pending SAS badlands. Does the max height listed include the roof rack? Hoping someone with an actual SAS bronco can give a real measurement. Not that I don't trust ford specs!
You know what, I bet that BN chart is with the roof rack now that you mention it.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look in the lower right corner of the chart, it tells you how many inches to add for height with roof rack based on how many doors you have

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look in the lower right corner of the chart, it tells you how many inches to add for height with roof rack based on how many doors you have
I saw that and was assuming it meant the height included the roof rack. If it is really added that puts a 4 door SAS at around 81". Dang that is tall.

I'm worried about the 78.7" height though. Not sure that will clear my garage entrance.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that and was assuming it meant the height included the roof rack. If it is really added that puts a 4 door SAS at around 81". Dang that is tall.

I'm worried about the 78.7" height though. Not sure that will clear my garage entrance.
It would be great to see some actual measurements from owners. Some of the B6G members are meticulous and I would probably trust their real world measurements more than anything we've seen published to date.

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine measures about 75" to the roof and 78 1/4" to the top of the roof rack. Both measured at the rear where it appears to be highest. That chart looks to be pretty close for my combo since I probably have 50 pounds of tools in the back.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s smaller then she is telling you.

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine measures about 75" to the roof and 78 1/4" to the top of the roof rack. Both measured at the rear where it appears to be highest. That chart looks to be pretty close for my combo since I probably have 50 pounds of tools in the back.
Sweet! Thanks for a real measurement. And I am jealous you have your but good for you.
Sponsored