Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interior was a huge factor on my decision. I too want CO, and the MGV interior. I only need an OBX, but it would require SAS option because the standard OBX just looks so pedestrian in my eyes. I also wanted high package at a minimum which eliminated the BD. So the BL two door in CO was the order. Of course by the time Ford gets around to building my Bronco, CO might be an eliminated color. Did I mention how this entire thing blows?
Similar situation for me. I didn’t necessarily need all of the Badlands goodies since I was getting Sasquatch anyway but Lux package and MGV was a must-have. I really wanted the roast interior but I had to go with the boring Badlands for MGV.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, that’s a big reason I didn’t choose the Wildtrack. Call me boring, but the BB is grey/black without all the silly colors and accents. That’s one of the reasons why I chose it.
My understanding is BB and WT both have the sandstone (beige looking….definitely not gray) with the difference being the sandstone is paired with black onyx on the BB and the black digicam pattern on the WT. I currently own a BB and have a WT on order.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be thankful you don't have a two door, then you would also have to figure in the exterior color stripe on the inside doors as well.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always been very picky about interiors, I will not drive anything dirt colored.

I know I'm in the minority but I love the contrasting accents, and the BL orange was my favorite by far which may have swayed me a little.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I jumped out of line a few months ago and now decided to do a fresh order with a planned 2023 model. Unless of course a miracle happens.

My original build was a 4 door BD Velocity Blue. I am leaning towards an OBX now. I really want Cyber Orange but the interior choices are killing it for me. I personally love the navy pier interior and it would be a no-brainer with VB. But no way with Cyber Orange. My only other choice is roast which I really don't like from the pics I have seen. So this makes me have to rethink my exterior color choice. Or model choice. My second choice would be a CO BB with the medium sandstone interior. But if I go BB I have to go Sas to get the advance 4x4.

I have never experienced ordering a vehicle where exterior and interior color matching has made it such a hard decision.

I will say that I haven't seen roast in person. We are visiting the kids this weekend and they have an A51 with roast so I will get to see it in person. Maybe it will grow on me.

This thread brought me back a year and a half when everybody was trying to figure out what they wanted. The interior options matched with the exterior color and model (grab handles/vent chiclets) is very difficult. I remember the large number of people just roasting the young lady who did the interiors. Hope you get it worked out. We all did.

Eventually you have to compromise which tells me FORD did a really bad job with the interiors. I got lucky in that the FE owners complained enough we got a new interior for the FE without that I would have lost my mind.

Sponsored

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This lack of choice in Interior/Exterior Complimentary Color combinations is my biggest disappointment with Bronco.

Knowing that they have the Sandstone, Grays, Blues and Roast Seat and Dash colors along with coordinating Grab Handles all sitting in inventory and not even considering allowing an optional surcharge to get what we want shows a real lack of business sense.

Hell , I am already paying for an Automatic Transmission that I don't get by building a ManSquatch, what's another $1000 or so to get something besides Black and Orange for an Interior choice

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thread brought me back a year and a half when everybody was trying to figure out what they wanted. The interior options matched with the exterior color and model (grab handles/vent chiclets) is very difficult. I remember the large number of people just roasting the young lady who did the interiors. Hope you get it worked out. We all did.

Eventually you have to compromise which tells me FORD did a really bad job with the interiors. I got lucky in that the FE owners complained enough we got a new interior for the FE without that I would have lost my mind.
Oh if it was an FE it would have been so easy. Lightning blue with navy pier. I would be happier than a PiS.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've always been very picky about interiors, I will not drive anything dirt colored.

I know I'm in the minority but I love the contrasting accents, and the BL orange was my favorite by far which may have swayed me a little.
You know for many many many years I had an affliction to brown, tan or gold on the interior or exterior of any vehicle. I have come to appreciate tan interiors with open air vehicles. Not solid tan. But two tone like the medium sandstone/black onyx. Light gray would be my first choice for a lighter interior. But two tone tan will do.
Sponsored