First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I jumped out of line a few months ago and now decided to do a fresh order with a planned 2023 model. Unless of course a miracle happens.

My original build was a 4 door BD Velocity Blue. I am leaning towards an OBX now. I really want Cyber Orange but the interior choices are killing it for me. I personally love the navy pier interior and it would be a no-brainer with VB. But no way with Cyber Orange. My only other choice is roast which I really don't like from the pics I have seen. So this makes me have to rethink my exterior color choice. Or model choice. My second choice would be a CO BB with the medium sandstone interior. But if I go BB I have to go Sas to get the advance 4x4.

I have never experienced ordering a vehicle where exterior and interior color matching has made it such a hard decision.

I will say that I haven't seen roast in person. We are visiting the kids this weekend and they have an A51 with roast so I will get to see it in person. Maybe it will grow on me.
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the accents for me. I like the BD blue way more than the BL orange. But at least the MGV Black goes with everything.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep, that’s a big reason I didn’t choose the Wildtrack. Call me boring, but the BB is grey/black without all the silly colors and accents. That’s one of the reasons why I chose it.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior was a huge factor on my decision. I too want CO, and the MGV interior. I only need an OBX, but it would require SAS option because the standard OBX just looks so pedestrian in my eyes. I also wanted high package at a minimum which eliminated the BD. So the BL two door in CO was the order. Of course by the time Ford gets around to building my Bronco, CO might be an eliminated color. Did I mention how this entire thing blows?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you plan to add leather? If yes, just forgo it and get Katzkin to reupholster it instead.

Personally I love the roast and VB accents and can't wait to pair it with my VB exterior too.. but I can totally see it not matching great with CO. Another thing to consider if you love the NP/Gray interior is that blue/orange are complimentary colors on the color wheel and the blue is muted and is more of a blue-gray and I don't think it will look that bad.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interior was a huge factor on my decision. I too want CO, and the MGV interior. I only need an OBX, but it would require SAS option because the standard OBX just looks so pedestrian in my eyes. I also wanted high package at a minimum which eliminated the BD. So the BL two door in CO was the order. Of course by the time Ford gets around to building my Bronco, CO might be an eliminated color. Did I mention how this entire thing blows?

I have tossed around Sas too. But at the end of the day it is really more than I need living in the East Coast flatlands. Yeah I love the look. But I plan on a 1" level, modified crash bars and 34s to give it more of a rugged look. I gave up on the washout interior because of several reviews I have read stating there are way to many places for water and dirt to get under the flooring. This sounds like a recipe for mold and rust. Would love the MGV seats though.

You may be right on the color too. By the time I'm up CO might not even be an option.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you plan to add leather? If yes, just forgo it and get Katzkin to reupholster it instead.

Personally I love the roast and VB accents and can't wait to pair it with my VB exterior too.. but I can totally see it not matching great with CO. Another thing to consider if you love the NP/Gray interior is that blue/orange are complimentary colors on the color wheel and the blue is muted and is more of a blue-gray and I don't think it will look that bad.
No leather isn't an option for me. I was thinking that I could wait for PRP to do their MGV seat covers. But looking at the pics there is still roast pieces on the door panels. Didn't consider the blue interior accents. Why they make this so damn hard.

Guess I need to seek out some pics of CO with navy pier interior to see what it looks like. Doesn't sound too appealing on paper. But who knows. Guess for a Denver Broncos fan it would be an easy choice.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No leather isn't an option for me. I was thinking that I could wait for PRP to do their MGV seat covers. But looking at the pics there is still roast pieces on the door panels. Didn't consider the blue interior accents. Why they make this so damn hard.

Guess I need to seek out some pics of CO with navy pier interior to see what it looks like. Doesn't sound too appealing on paper. But who knows. Guess for a Denver Broncos fan it would be an easy choice.
Doing some image search (you peaked my curiosity)

Here is a Bronco Sport Badlands with the CO & NP interior (you can atleast see the two colors next to eachother).

Ford Bronco Never has interior color been such a deciding factor 2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition-rear-seats-1024x682

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

heavyD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X3M Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I the only person that has an issue keeping up with all the interior abbreviations? PRP, NGV, CO, NP, etc. o_O Maybe I haven't been on the waitlist long enough as I guess some of you have been waiting so long you have been able to get intimate with all the different colors and trims.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I blacked out all of the blue grab handle strips in my OBX as it didn't go with roast leather interior and cactus grey exterior, looks way better IMO now - https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...center-grab-handle-stripe-overlay-2021-bronco
https://www.stickerfab.com/products/grab-handle-stripe-overlays-full-coverage-2021-bronco
In my mind, I think I whole heartedly agree. That blue stripe on Cactus = NOPE. I have the roast, but my OBX is white, so the blue stripe looks great in my application.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my mind, I think I whole heartedly agree. That blue stripe on Cactus = NOPE. I have the roast, but my OBX is white, so the blue stripe looks great in my application.
Blue stitching and the blue A/C knobs are small enough details that they don't really stand out but those handles were the first thing you see getting in

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I the only person that has an issue keeping up with all the interior abbreviations? PRP, NGV, CO, NP, etc. o_O Maybe I haven't been on the waitlist long enough as I guess some of you have been waiting so long you have been able to get intimate with all the different colors and trims.
Cyber Orange
Navy Pier
Marine Grade Vinyl
Velocity Blue
etc

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From everything you're wanting and considering doing, I'd order a Badlands. It has the slight lift, bigger tires, advance 4 x 4 and MGV. The BL interior accents and stitching on the MGV are a perfect match and coordination with the CO exterior. The few reviews mentioning places for water to gather would be the least of my worries...if you get OBX you'll have carpet anyway and some of those places will still be there if you drown it. Just don't drown it, and if you get in a downpour with the top off, dig around and dry it out when you get home. The BL interior and CO look really great together.
Quite a jump in price when similarly equipped.

Ford Bronco Never has interior color been such a deciding factor 588F2B4D-D18A-4E74-8012-7EC63491197D

Ford Bronco Never has interior color been such a deciding factor ED1DB6B1-D3C1-4977-9E32-48BE4D396968

I'd probably just go ahead and do a BB with Sas if I was going to go up in price. But then no high package. Which I'm not 100% sold on yet.

Ford Bronco Never has interior color been such a deciding factor FEFD2F0C-3255-467B-BD44-9FF4F0AD3765
Sponsored