First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly what I plan on doing with my set up. Having a hard time finding the switch with the fog. I need to order that. When you ordered the lights. Did you select the aux switch version or the remote option? I should be able to plug into the connector like you did, the cable should be there. You had to use forescan right? And does your fog default to ambers or do you have the fog doing clear and a aux doing amber?
I ordered my switch from ford parts, here is a pic of the box. I have the Aux version but I didn’t use the the wiring harness only the Y connectors. I only wanted to use the amber lights so I hooked them up directly to the dash switch and used forscan. I can run a cable for the white light if I choose to directly to an aux.
Sponsored

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my switch from ford parts, here is a pic of the box. I have the Aux version but I didn’t use the the wiring harness only the Y connectors. I only wanted to use the amber lights so I hooked them up directly to the dash switch and used forscan. I can run a cable for the white light if I choose to directly to an aux.
IMG_4501.jpeg

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this possible on a Base? I remember reading something about the harness not being to the bumper or something.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this possible on a Base? I remember reading something about the harness not being to the bumper or something.
To my knowledge you are correct because no base models come with fog lights. The reason the other trim levels have the harness is because when you get the modular steel bumper you get an automatic fog light delete but the harness remains.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To my knowledge you are correct because no base models come with fog lights. The reason the other trim levels have the harness is because when you get the modular steel bumper you get an automatic fog light delete but the harness remains.
Aux switch it is then, thanks

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lights look great - Just ordered from 21 Offroad.

So this comes with everything needed to connect to an AUX switch? Or does the wiring not reach?

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you're saying that the connectors that are on the Mabbett harness plug right into the plugs that are hidden behind the mod bumper? No need to buy any new connectors to fit the factory harness? That was the one thing I was unsure about.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lights look great - Just ordered from 21 Offroad.

So this comes with everything needed to connect to an AUX switch? Or does the wiring not reach?
It takes some doing but you can do it.

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It takes some doing but you can do it.
Guys -

Are these lights adjustable up/down when installed? Can you reach the adjusters? Or do you need to set them prior to install?

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yah. So your basically doing the opposite colors but same idea. I might have some questions for yah if you dont mind.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys -

Are these lights adjustable up/down when installed? Can you reach the adjusters? Or do you need to set them prior to install?
Based on responses, yes they are and they seem to be easily adjusted with scree on the back.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're saying that the connectors that are on the Mabbett harness plug right into the plugs that are hidden behind the mod bumper? No need to buy any new connectors to fit the factory harness? That was the one thing I was unsure about.
That's the impression I got as well... But what then for the Amber light lead? 🤷

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no, I had to modify the end of the harness to connect to the pigtail connectors I got from 4x4truckleds
Yah. So your basically doing the opposite colors but same idea. I might have some questions for yah if you dont mind.

sure no problem

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys -

Just reach in behind the bumper and turn the adjustments by hand, very easy up and down.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak