First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need some help with finding the part # for the fog light housing/bracket to install the Rigid fog lights in the modular bumper. Since I'm going from a standard plastic bumper to a modular bumper...it has no brackets with it.

Can anyone direct me to the Ford part # so I can order these? I can't find any cheapie aftermarket version on Ebay or Amazon.

1711040643402-vd.jpg
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First two are the assemblies. Second two are called bezels but don't have an illustration or stock pic attached.

RH N2DZ-15200-D
LH N2DZ-15201-C

RH N2DZ-15266-AA
LH N2DZ-15266-AB

OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! Wow those are not cheap! I was hoping to just buy the housing, and add a couple of the Rigid Fog lights that I found for $325 for a set of two.

There's a Raptor lookalike fog light set on Amazon for a little over $100. heck maybe I'll buy that just to get the housings, and then fit the Rigids into that housing.

Or...go aftermarket, maybe Oracle. I just don't see any other than the factory style Raptor fog lights that I like.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The end caps on the Raptor are different than on the modular bumper (at least by part number) so I'd see if anyone on the forum has put the OE in a the standard modular and they fit, prior to dropping the coin.

misterspivey

Wildtrak
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Need some help with finding the part # for the fog light housing/bracket to install the Rigid fog lights in the modular bumper. Since I'm going from a standard plastic bumper to a modular bumper...it has no brackets with it.

Can anyone direct me to the Ford part # so I can order these? I can't find any cheapie aftermarket version on Ebay or Amazon.

1711040643402-vd.jpg
There's more to it then just putting these in. The Bronco Raptor Bumpers have ADDITIONAL MOUNTING HOLES for the Rigid fog assembly. Normal Modular bumpers DO NOT have these additional mounting holes.

By the time you are all said and done you can just buy a Diode Dynamics or Baja Designs fog kit from us. You'll probably pay LESS money, won't require any additional components and it'll be a BETTER light. The factory Rigid Fogs are NOT that great, which is why a lot of Bronco Raptors owners upgrade to something else and you see a lot of these being sold

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

misterspivey

Wildtrak
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's more to it then just putting these in. The Bronco Raptor Bumpers have ADDITIONAL MOUNTING HOLES for the Rigid fog assembly. Normal Modular bumpers DO NOT have these additional mounting holes.

By the time you are all said and done you can just buy a Diode Dynamics or Baja Designs fog kit from us. You'll probably pay LESS money, won't require any additional components and it'll be a BETTER light. The factory Rigid Fogs are NOT that great, which is why a lot of Bronco Raptors owners upgrade to something else and you see a lot of these being sold

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
I totally understand what you're saying. The Rigid lights for the Brapter suck. But the look of the Raptor Rigid OEM installation is attractive. The appearance of the factory Rigid light assembly looks like it was designed for the factory modular bumper (which it was). So a lot of us are looking at installing the Raptor OEM light assembly and then replacing the actual light modules with better lights.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently performed this swap. I replaced the original Rigid fog lights with Rigid SR-M Pros to enhance the light output. The installation process went smoothly and looks great. The thread mentioned above lists the steps and part numbers needed.

OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I totally understand what you're saying. The Rigid lights for the Brapter suck. But the look of the Raptor Rigid OEM installation is attractive. The appearance of the factory Rigid light assembly looks like it was designed for the factory modular bumper (which it was). So a lot of us are looking at installing the Raptor OEM light assembly and then replacing the actual light modules with better lights.
YES!! That is exactly my thought. The Raptor lights actually look good - they are rectangular, and with the housing they look great.

Less concerned with crazy high lumens to light up the world - and more concerned with something that looks good and offers a bit of extra light...just like the factory Rigids on the OEM plastic bumper.
Sponsored