Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stickerfab/21 Offroad has these for $100 right now.
I bought them from 21 Offroad and they failed and no one from 21 Offroad will respond to my email or text. Plus I paid the 200+ price.
Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought them from 21 Offroad and they failed and no one from 21 Offroad will respond to my email or text. Plus I paid the 200+ price.
Do you have any updates from them? Have you tried calling them? I'd bought a set from them last year but have not installed yet. Would like to see how they resolve issues with their customers.

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ordered a set of these yesterday, I originally was going to order from 21 Offroad but they said they no longer carry them and referred me to #buckleupoffroad. I got shipping notification today, hopefully they arrive and i can get them to use without any hiccups.

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mountaineer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any updates from them? Have you tried calling them? I'd bought a set from them last year but have not installed yet. Would like to see how they resolve issues with their customers.
I bought a set from 21 offroad 8 months ago. About 3 weeks after install they began to malfunction due to water intrusion in 2 of the lights. Contacted 21 and their solution was to send me 2 replacement lights. I then had to disassemble each light (one bad on each side) and replace the faulty lights. Did that. 2 weeks later the original lights had water intrusion which again caused the same problem. Clearly there were issues with this batch of lights and in hindsight I wish I would have just requested a full replacement since I was well within the warrantee at the time of the initial issue. After contacting them several times after the second issue I never received any further responses so take that for what you will as far as how they resolve issues. Like Terry I paid the original $200 price. They have since lowered their price to compete with Buckleupoffroad.com which is where I would recommend going for any Bronco accessories. I bought another set from them since I really liked the look and function and just had to plug them in since wiring was done, and they have worked fine for 5 months. Any product can fail, how you treat your customer after that is what matters.

Sponsored

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just ordered a set of these yesterday, I originally was going to order from 21 Offroad but they said they no longer carry them and referred me to #buckleupoffroad. I got shipping notification today, hopefully they arrive and i can get them to use without any hiccups.
They are a pretty easy install. I used the Aux switches (6 white, 5 amber). Honestly unless it's really foggy out I just leave the white lights on all the time. I like the way it lights up the road directly in front of the vehicle.

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes sticker fab took care of me with credit... I'm happy with Sticker Fab.

1. As for the lights they are a waste of money.
  2. Body of lights will not hold paint and it flakes off exposing base metal that is full of white corrosion. (Pot Metal)
  3. Lights were filling up with water, causing problems.
  4. All hardware on back of lights rusted very quickly and mostly likely would not last a year.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a set from 21 offroad 8 months ago. About 3 weeks after install they began to malfunction due to water intrusion in 2 of the lights. Contacted 21 and their solution was to send me 2 replacement lights. I then had to disassemble each light (one bad on each side) and replace the faulty lights. Did that. 2 weeks later the original lights had water intrusion which again caused the same problem. Clearly there were issues with this batch of lights and in hindsight I wish I would have just requested a full replacement since I was well within the warrantee at the time of the initial issue. After contacting them several times after the second issue I never received any further responses so take that for what you will as far as how they resolve issues. Like Terry I paid the original $200 price. They have since lowered their price to compete with Buckleupoffroad.com which is where I would recommend going for any Bronco accessories. I bought another set from them since I really liked the look and function and just had to plug them in since wiring was done, and they have worked fine for 5 months. Any product can fail, how you treat your customer after that is what matters.
Thanks for contributing some details on the customer support aspect of their business. Agreed with you on customer treatment.

Going into this I was awared they are just a reseller of Chinese made goods just like may vendors here. I was hoping the lights would be good enough to last about 5 years. Maybe this is too much to expect.

Stanley Crewell

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for contributing some details on the customer support aspect of their business. Agreed with you on customer treatment.

Going into this I was awared they are just a reseller of Chinese made goods just like may vendors here. I was hoping the lights would be good enough to last about 5 years. Maybe this is too much to expect.
Honestly I felt about the same. All I was looking for was, 1. something to fill the hole in the bumper and provide a little extra light, 2. something that looked clean like it was factory, and 3. something that didn't cost $900. These fit the bill and at $120 and
Ford Bronco New “Mabett” Raptor Style Fog Lights for modular bumper Front end
were worth a shot. Pic for attention :)

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So a fuse tap to one of the low beam fuses should work?
Like this idea, I was going to hook up just the white light because I don't want to use two AUX switches. However I am a bit confused by that schematic. Lots of fuses on the low beam wires, which numbers are the low beam ones? And are they single micro 2 taps? At least in the passenger compartment fuse box the majority of the fuses are doubles, want to make sure to order the correct taps.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check out this video.

This suggests that the EV14 pigtails work fine. A previous poster said they don't, but you can hear them click in place. Anyone tried them? Don't feel like spending $20 just to depon them.

As to the Dorman connectors, I plan to cut them off the existing harness rather than buy new ones.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine ended up getting a bit of water in one of them. Contacted 21offroad as I purchased several items from them. No response. No more 21offroad purchases from this guy. Atleast respond and say “sorry we can’t warranty that”. Less than one year in. These are not the best quality. Go with a real name brand.
Ford Bronco New “Mabett” Raptor Style Fog Lights for modular bumper IMG_1723

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t get why nobody makes this type of mounting but with known quality lights like DD or BD, seems like all other options with quality lights are 3 per side and just a flat sheet metal hanger for a stupid price

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine ended up getting a bit of water in one of them. Contacted 21offroad as I purchased several items from them. No response. No more 21offroad purchases from this guy. Atleast respond and say “sorry we can’t warranty that”. Less than one year in. These are not the best quality. Go with a real name brand.
Ford Bronco New “Mabett” Raptor Style Fog Lights for modular bumper IMG_1723
Mine got water in them and one light has stopped working. They have only been mounted since December and I haven’t forged any water. I read another post where the same thing happened and they sent parts to repair it but not a new assembly. Haven’t tried contacting 21offroad yet but plan to today. Hopefully I have a better outcome than you did.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This suggests that the EV14 pigtails work fine. A previous poster said they don't, but you can hear them click in place. Anyone tried them? Don't feel like spending $20 just to depon them.

As to the Dorman connectors, I plan to cut them off the existing harness rather than buy new ones.
They worked for me, not sure why the other poster said they did not.
Sponsored