Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this is ironic. Just a couple days ago I was standing in my driveway looking at the Bronco as I was walking back up towards the garage.... Swear it was leaning to the left a little bit. I busted out the tape measure and it was all within a 1/4 inch, and since there's probably no way that someone's going to eyeball 1/4" I figured it was either an optical illusion, or maybe the rear bumper was a little bit off.

By chance, which direction is the engine torque?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After looking at other threads about front to rear factory rake dimensions, I believe that the passenger rear might actually be high instead of the drivers rear being low. Iā€™ve got 1.75ā€ rake on the passenger side which seems to be more than most peoples front to rear rake. The general number most people have is 1.25ā€ rake which is what I have on the driverā€™s side. My dealer said to bring it in and theyā€˜re going to look at it.

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FDA8D8D9-3BD1-44B8-8297-30E2462FA43A.jpeg
5D5EA5DC-8FE2-4AEA-B73D-2BE6C82B88A8.jpeg

driverā€™s side rear
8F04E115-629F-428D-B9D1-41D710598605.jpeg

passenger side rear
1DDE1D45-B51A-4271-8342-158E755B763B.jpeg
That plastic flare looks to be riding low. Compare the mount location to a body crease.

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That plastic flare looks to be riding low. Compare the mount location to a body crease.
I measured underneath from ground to frame and the same 1/2ā€ difference is there also.

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I measured underneath from ground to frame and the same 1/2ā€ difference is there also.
Suspecting you could make several measurements comparing left and right to determine what's different. Could even be something like location of the shock mount bracket on the axle. A half inch could be easy to find. Could be that the right side is actually higher.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dude that is a huge lean. I know that fix BTW. Send me your address and leave the keys and Iā€™ll bring it back perfect.

Sponsored

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the same thing too on my new Badlands non-sas. The passenger side is lower by 0.75", as measured at the crash bars and the rear tow loops

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I noticed the same thing too on my new Badlands non-sas. The passenger side is lower by 0.75", as measured at the crash bars and the rear tow loops
This is what I was interested to hear. I wondered if there was anyone else out there with a similar situation. Iā€™ve seen on Tundra forums that they just all tend to sag on one side. I wondered if Broncos were the same way and maybe a lot of people just donā€™t notice or if there are only some Broncos like this. Iā€™ll be curious what my dealer says once I can get it in.

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

when mine was first delivered it had the same deal...took it in and dealer said everything was to spec. It eventually kind of leveled out on its own

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
when mine was first delivered it had the same deal...took it in and dealer said everything was to spec. It eventually kind of leveled out on its own
Good to know, thanks for sharing

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just got my 2023 Bronco Wildtrak and I noticed from behind it looks like its lower/leaning towards the drivers side in the rear. First off the tire pressures are exactly the same, and the vehicle is completely empty inside. I measured all 4 corners from the ground in a perfectly level garage. The driverā€™s side rear is sure enough a 1/2ā€ lower than the passenger side. The front corners are exactly the same. I initially thought maybe it had something to do with a full tank of fuel, but thatā€™s on the passenger side. I did a quick search on this and couldnā€™t find anything similar. Does anyone else have this issue or is it normal?
Good afternoon. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this lean concern for you? Thank you!
Sponsored