First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrek 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer tells me Ford has issued a stop on repairs until Ford engineering as come up with a permanent solution It is currently expected in the 3rd quarter of '23. This is not good as there are only a couple of engineering possibilities that can fix this; Is the window going to be cut down and a frame installed? New doors with framed windows? Bigger window seals to accommodate a frame? How long before my Wildtrak will be "no rattles"?

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. My drivers window only rattles if it is all the way up. If I crack the window it stops.
Same with me on the passenger side. Just started doing this after three months.

Still WAY quieter than my most recent Wrangler.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine magically stopped, or maybe I just don't notice it anymore with all the new hardtop creeks and pops...

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same with me on the passenger side. Just started doing this after three months.

Still WAY quieter than my most recent Wrangler.
I dunno if this helps, your situation may be different. I got a passenger window rattle out of nowhere, and I had adjusted it previously and it wasn’t stopping the rattle this time. I used several small dabs of krytox 204 up and down the rubber that the window seats into and it stopped the noise. Same stuff that I used for the tailgate window squeaking on the tailgate. Worth a shot if you have some lying around. 205 will do the same.

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dunno if this helps, your situation may be different. I got a passenger window rattle out of nowhere, and I had adjusted it previously and it wasn’t stopping the rattle this time. I used several small dabs of krytox 204 up and down the rubber that the window seats into and it stopped the noise. Same stuff that I used for the tailgate window squeaking on the tailgate. Worth a shot if you have some lying around. 205 will do the same.
Worth a shot. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sponsored