Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same here but iā€™m put it on my list of things the bronco doesnā€™t like. wonā€™t do it at about a 1/4 of way down and after so been doing that if i need it open

FastFreddy

Badlands
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, '72 F250, '14 GT500, '17 F350, '21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why did they choose frameless windows? That is currently one of my top complaints with the vehicle. I hate how the windows drop down and back up. They also just feel flimsy.
Take up less room to store web you take the doors off than a full framed window. Harder to fit in back of vehicle.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm well aware, '21 Bronco is far from perfect and has some "loveable" defects. That being said, had my front two windows rolled a few inches down and when I rolled over the train tracks holy toledo those things wobbled so hard. Not exaggerating it scared the crap out of me and I am surprised neither broke.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or is this a unique scenario? I think if they were further down/all the way down/all the way up its obviously no problem whatsoever, but being down just a little I had this experience.
Nah its a flaw. I considered putting a small descrete foam piece on the b pillar to help the slap but idk

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm well aware, '21 Bronco is far from perfect and has some "loveable" defects. That being said, had my front two windows rolled a few inches down and when I rolled over the train tracks holy toledo those things wobbled so hard. Not exaggerating it scared the crap out of me and I am surprised neither broke.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or is this a unique scenario? I think if they were further down/all the way down/all the way up its obviously no problem whatsoever, but being down just a little I had this experience.
Yep. When the windows are about an inch down they go nuts: I'm on a bit of a rough road... but not really a Rough road for rugged standards.

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Took my Bronco to the dealer the other day and they determined that the window track for the front passenger door is warped. They are ordering the door internals for the window under warranty, but it will take around a month to get the parts.

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine rattle like crazy id they are partly down. 2 door badlands these are big windows.
no want you can have them partly down if you are off road or even a bumpy street
IS this a defect? Can dealer fix, does anyone know?

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why did they choose frameless windows? That is currently one of my top complaints with the vehicle. I hate how the windows drop down and back up. They also just feel flimsy.
Weight and in vehicle storage is one guess. Definitely a poor choice IMO, along with the MiC roof materials and interior materials.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree there are a lot of trade offs in a vehicle like this, however, I love almost every decision they made in the grand scheme of decisions.

leeway10

Badlands
First Name
Hun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does the exact same thing. I think some Broncos are worse than others. I have friends with Broncos and it is not as noticable. For a new vehicle and not being able to drive down the road with your window partially down bc your afraid the window is going to brake and fall off track is unacceptable.

Sponsored

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just picked up a slightly used Badlands yesterday, and one of the first things I noticed once I was home, was the front windows (both driver and passenger) rattle and sway back and forth quite dramatically when I just open the doors. My other car is an Audi with frameless windows and those windows have never done anything like this - they are rock solid. This is clearly a flaw that Ford needs to fix. BUT - I love everything else about my Bronco so far!

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They've found a fix for this so if you have this problem, please take it to your dealer. There is a slight adjustment to the window frame inside the door that needs to be made. Should be pretty simple.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They've found a fix for this so if you have this problem, please take it to your dealer. There is a slight adjustment to the window frame inside the door that needs to be made. Should be pretty simple.
Perk of waiting in line I tell myself when I see someone driving in their bronco šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was that simple there wouldnā€™t be a problem. Obviously the design has some major flaws. Between the windows rattling and the window indexing issues I have seen on the Broncoā€™s it seem to be across the board.
I would be very surprised if any adjustments will correct theses deficiencies for the long run.
Kinda sad to think Ford canā€™t even do windows right in 2022.
They have no excuse.