Sponsored

Window Rattle opening door

Deleted member 43293

Been there done that. I can’t fix this stupid rattle issue on my drivers door. Dealer can’t either. I cringe every time I get in the stupid thing.
That sucks. I guess im lucky mine is the passenger...
Sponsored

OP
OP

AMbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a similar issue on my 22' Wildtrak. Passenger window makes a violent rattle when you open the door. It does not rattle when you close it, or roll it down/up.

Only door that does it, going to chase some of these forum solutions and post if anything fixes it.
Post#2 above with the link looks like it could fix it. But I don't feel like taking it apart so I scheduled mine
Just did this on mine. I moved them as far towards the outside of the door as possible. It didn't change anything in regards to it vibrating when its up and I open the door. Was really hoping it was this simple but alas, did not solve it for me.

Im really trying to avoid taking it to the dealer, we don't have any decent ford dealers near me and I'd rather solve this one on my own so imma keep looking for solutions.
That adjustment is just for sealing the window to the frame. It helps stop the window rattling when the window is partially opened.

Deleted member 43293

Post#2 above with the link looks like it could fix it. But I don't feel like taking it apart so I scheduled mine

That adjustment is just for sealing the window to the frame. It helps stop the window rattling when the window is partially opened.

Well, that may have solved 1 of my issues then lol. I was offroading and my window half down rattled like crazy too so maybe I fixed that :)

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both of my windows rattle when opening and closing the doors. It's pretty annoying.

aldaybronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've seen the rattle issue when the window is partially open and going over bumps. I don't have that issue. My issue is when I open the front passenger door, the window rattles. When I hold the top of the passenger window and wiggle it, I get the rattle. I don't get the rattle on the driver side. Is there a fix for this??
Did you ever solve this issue? My front windows only rattle when I open the doors as well.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs