Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 years older & started in a 1959 Ford Fairlane. I seem to recall there were no cupholders & the most important feature - especially on Friday nights - was the front bench seat.
It's funny there were no cupholders and nobody seemed to care then.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's funny there were no cupholders and nobody seemed to care then.
It’s because back then most families ate at home and weren’t gorging themselves with Big Macs, quarter pounders, and 64oz Coca-Cola’s.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Allowing every American to own a home, car, iphone, computer, gaming system, latest kitchen appliances, and all was at the expense of millions of American jobs. We moved our manufacturing, almost all of it, first to Japan, then Korea and Singapore and Thailand, and in the last 20 years, To China. In 1930 or 1950 or 1970 Americans didn't live so luxuriously on minimum wage or slightly higher as we do today.

Look at this old Popular Science from 100 years ago. Peruse the ads, recognize the company names now long gone. Find other US companies you never knew of. Now think about every one of those companies was giving an American a job, forming the 20th century Middle Class. Building communities, towns, sports teams. All American companies, all hiring and selling to Americans. All the profits went to an American company, many of whom built company stores, parks, libraries. All that is over. Today we have our very likely enemy of the final war getting all the profits, and boosting their own populace' standard of living, that 25 years ago was picking rice, into the information age. At OUR expense, so everyone could buy a $20 pair of jeans, a $11 tool at Harbor Freight, a $350 big screen TV.

https://books.google.com/books?id=7NRYAAAAMAAJ&pg=RA6-PA122&lpg=RA6-PA122#v=onepage&q&f=false
Exactly.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn near as close to my first car that I could find on the net. Dark Blue 1974 Camaro with all the chrome blacked out (except bumpers).

002_zps98010e6c.jpg

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It boggles the mind that they didn't (and still don't) offer a soft top on the 2 doors.
Sponsored