First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those of you outside of SE Michigan, this is the scene everywhere. There are many thousands of GM pick ups around the Flint area. EVERYWHERE
i work at the flint plant where those are made. they wont even tell us a number of how many there are, in fear that it will be publicized, but youre right, many many thousands
Sponsored

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.
This is informational and encouraging. Thanks. Waiting for another for work. Sorry I didnt see this earlier and thank you then.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These trucks have been there for over a month

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Drove past this morning around 0750... there are significantly fewer units parked than Friday evening, and a pretty solid queue waiting to be picked up.

Last time I worked a rework schedule, we were told that the units had to be completed, shipped, and off company grounds by XXXX time on XXXX date. On day 1, it seemed like it would be impossible, but we were done about 12 hours ahead of schedule.

phorton1

Wildtrak
First Name
Piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0, 2017 F250 Platinum, 1970 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PLEASE JUST GIVE ME MY BRONCO WITH NO CHIP I DON'T CARE

ORDERED ON 12/31/2021 THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

😭
Ordered February 12, 2021 and still waiting.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is common for all manufacturers, I don’t understand why people are getting mad at Ford.

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MORNING DRIVE UPDATE:

I should have stopped to take a picture, but I'm sure I would have been rear-ended.

The lot is about 80% empty. There are maybe 150 Broncos left in the lot, probably closer to 100. Bear in mind that Friday, the lot didn't have an empty parking spot. Probably 800-1000 units. The progress is both staggering and impressive.

I would love to see how much progress was made on Ice/Spring/Mud/Dirt/Rust Mountain.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is common for all manufacturers, I don’t understand why people are getting mad at Ford.
This is a Ford Bronco forum full of people waiting for their cars ordered up to a year ago. Why would they get mad at other manufacturers?

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are being brought to this building (Roush) and are being completed literally as fast as possible. There is private security watching the lot (it's also less than a mile from the police department), which has techs working around the clock to finish vehicles. I work in product development (not the Bronco, sadly), and I've heard that getting these trucks done by the 3/31 deadline is absolutely the first priority. This lot is also right next to I-94, down the road from I-75 by about 4 miles, and about 5 miles from Ford's rail depot for Dearborn Truck.

They're pushing to get these trucks done, and as far as I can tell, they are busting ass to get them out. The whole situation sucks, but they're really trying to make it right. Please be patient. I'm waiting in line, too.
Is this area where the Ford Motor Company NMPDC (Vehicle Operations General Office) is located?

Sponsored

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this area where the Ford Motor Company NMPDC (Vehicle Operations General Office) is located?
No, NMPDC is a few miles away, near I94 and Oakwood Blvd. I haven't been there since before Christmas but NMPDC usually doesn't have any current production (customer-bound) vehicles there.

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, NMPDC is a few miles away, near I94 and Oakwood Blvd. I haven't been there since before Christmas but NMPDC usually doesn't have any current production (customer-bound) vehicles there.
Thank you for the info
Sponsored