Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mike from JTops came down to film an installation video of the new Braptor JTop. We got it installed and I couldn't be happier. It's definitely the best bimini top on the market.

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine originally was to be here Friday, now FedEx says Monday…

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Installing my adhesive tomorrow for a weekend bimini install. Did they post the video yet? I install the other version on my Wildtrak so cant be much different.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mike from JTops came down to film an installation video of the new Braptor JTop. We got it installed and I couldn't be happier. It's definitely the best bimini top on the market.

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg
The blue looks awesome from the outside with your (velocity?) blue. Been leaning to it for my vb 2dr, or black, for max outward visibility...

On that note, how is trying to look up thru the blue? Would you mind posting pic looking thru it at object beyond like tree, etc?

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can this be rolled back or removed easily? I definitely want to take the hard top off but not sure what to get.

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The blue looks awesome from the outside with your (velocity?) blue. Been leaning to it for my vb 2dr, or black, for max outward visibility...

On that note, how is trying to look up thru the blue? Would you mind posting pic looking thru it at object beyond like tree, etc?
This is Mike.
Here is one looking up. You can see the clouds.
Ford Bronco New Bronco Raptor JTops Bimini installed photos C489323C-B932-4F6E-B556-4241C713E942
Ford Bronco New Bronco Raptor JTops Bimini installed photos D639A5C9-A00D-41AA-BADB-4EBCBBA8195D
Ford Bronco New Bronco Raptor JTops Bimini installed photos 809F6167-AAE0-42F5-874D-EBA2E9E3C087

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can this be rolled back or removed easily? I definitely want to take the hard top off but not sure what to get.
It’s designed to stay in place. It acts as a headliner when the top is on. That said you can certainly take it off if you like but I think after you see and use it you will want to leave it on. It’s transparent but the sun is brutal and it cuts the damaging UV rays.
Mike

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why wouldn’t they go over the middle bar just to get some extra support?

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine is scheduled to come in tomorrow, so taking the top off today so I can install the velcro when it arrives to make sure it's cured and ready to go. If it's delivered early enough then maybe finish later in the evening, otherwise finish the install Saturday morning.

Why wouldn’t they go over the middle bar just to get some extra support?
I suppose it goes underneath to aid in reduction of flapping (not that it needs it). I think I prefer this design as opposed to sitting on top of the Braptor Bar.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw this on FB, that blue matches pretty well. I thought about going color but decided to just do black.

Sponsored

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks great! i just installed my Jtops on my 2 door velocity blue... i was torn between the black and the blue. Now that i see the blue on yours, i see that would have been a great choice, but I'm happy with the black.

OP
OP
mrandol

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Installing my adhesive tomorrow for a weekend bimini install. Did they post the video yet? I install the other version on my Wildtrak so cant be much different.
It's not much different, minus removing the B pillar. For the B pillar just remove the two outer bolts and the center bolt. Outside of that it's just how it wraps around the back pillar. If you watch the hardtop video install you will be able to figure the rest out.
@JTopsUSA have you posted the video that we did yesterday?

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can I get some details about the "Dense Titanium"? Is thicker? Harder to see through?

My Raptor didn't come with sound-deadening headliner and I'm wondering if this would have any sound-deadening properties?

OP
OP
mrandol

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You would have to reach out to @JTopsUSA to get the exact details. I know that the titanium is woven tighter to let less uv rays in, but I kind of doubt that it would help with noise dampening

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I get some details about the "Dense Titanium"? Is thicker? Harder to see through?

My Raptor didn't come with sound-deadening headliner and I'm wondering if this would have any sound-deadening properties?
It will offer another layer and has the ability to deaden the sound since it is a soft surface. I can’t give you an answer as to how much it changes but the acoustics are better with the shade.
Hope this helps,
Mike
Sponsored