Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know what you mean, my fiancée got the idea to trade her corolla for a Tacoma this morning. Excited to see what’s out there. She is into the six speed manual. Super cool little truck. She hasn’t pulled the trigger yet but I’m excited for her.
I suggested for a minute the tremor ranger but it’s not even out yet and only available with the 2.3 and automatic. Yawn...
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the look of the Rubicon and I am 4 months over on my lease (Ford has been very good to work with). Why don’t I buy a Jeep? I had the perfect LJ, loved it until I moved back to MI. It was completely in-drivable on our third world roads. I tried the next two generations of Jeep, lipstick on a pig from a drive-ability perspective and the horrible offset driving position and cramped interior just didn’t do anything for me. This will be my 4th and hopefully last Bronco, so I will be patient. Worse come to worse and I don’t like it when it comes in? Buy my current F150, it’s solid, just getting tired of the size.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Basemansquatch is probably going to be 18 month wait.

Im very tempted to trade my 11 STi for a 2020 in the meantime. Have gotten trade offers, visited dealers, etc.
Sponsored