First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I do trust that much of the delay in getting the Bronco out to customers is COVID-related, I can’t help but think Ford wasn’t quite ready when they revealed, then eventually launched B&P.

My Sister-in-law just picked up her new Rubicon on Saturday, and I’m definitely feeling some envy. Not about her Jeep technically, (after talking it out for a bit, I’m much preferring the Bronco), but more about just wanting to move past all of this waiting, coupled with all the negative news from Ford and the forum, and getting to enjoy my big purchase.

“I just want my new toy, and I want it NOW!” ? - Me, transforming into an impatient man-baby.

B0938229-F5C0-42EE-8850-34DF7B783B8B.jpeg
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious why you think the Bronco is a better fit for you than a loaded up Rubicon.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I do trust that much of the delay in getting the Bronco out to customers is COVID-related, I can’t help but think Ford wasn’t quite ready when they revealed, then eventually launched B&P.

My Sister-in-law just picked up her new Rubicon on Saturday, and I’m definitely feeling some envy. Not about her Jeep technically, (after talking it out for a bit, I’m much preferring the Bronco), but more about just wanting to move past all of this waiting, coupled with all the negative news from Ford and the forum, and getting to enjoy my big purchase.

“I just want my new toy, and I want it NOW!” ? - Me, transforming into an impatient man-baby.

Ford Bronco New Car Envy B0938229-F5C0-42EE-8850-34DF7B783B8B
#Preach!

Sponsored

TROUTBUM1762

Wildtrak
First Name
jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80 4 runner and 18 jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a nice looking Rubicon. But everyone owns a fu$%in jeep, including my wife. I am patient for Bronco. I really appreciate the thought Ford has put into the Bronco and it's styling is gorgeous. I want a new Bronco bad but worth the wait.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco New Car Envy B0938229-F5C0-42EE-8850-34DF7B783B8B
You mention these forums. And yeah perhaps you and a few others feeling frustrated, should give these forums a break. The negativity in forums CAN be infectious. People typically go to message boards to voice their gripes and issues. So you're constantly hit by it. It's going to seep into your conscious. Give the forums a break, enjoy the holidays. Then see how you feel come January

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was never a fan of jeep. Otherwise I would have had one by now. Grown up Ford. Bronco announcement was a no brainer for me, even if it costs more than a comparable jeep.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I feel ya, I've been dying for a new car lately. Not getting the Bronco until next fall at the earliest is a real problem for me. Still planning on selling the RS in the spring and I'll need a replacement.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a nice Jeep for sure but the Bronco will be nice as well despite these boards.
Hang in there!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Deep inside, beats the heart of a Fiat. No thanks...

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real nice Rubi. ?

Too bad it has a color-matched top

Deep inside, beats the heart of a Fiat. No thanks...
Eh, not really. Still designed in the US and built at the same plant they always have been.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a Gladiator with a matching topper today - was surprised at how good it looked. Especially since I dislike the regular gladiator.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious why you think the Bronco is a better fit for you than a loaded up Rubicon.
I don’t know, there was a few things. I felt like I was right on top of the windshield for one. 2-theres too much going on the interior, as far as color. There were all of these red accents everywhere and it just looked cheap.inknow, sounds weird. But my wife and I are both designers and we notice things like this. 3- the cabin seemed very narrow. I was lucky enough to get to climb into the Broncos at Sanderson Ford in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. I couldn’t get over how large they were (both 2 and 4 door), and they just seemed to be more spatially functional. Like, everything in the Jeep was crammed in close. It reminded me of why a Toyota Yaris has going on in the interior.

I know, probably bad takes, but to each his own.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know, there was a few things. I felt like I was right on top of the windshield for one. 2-theres too much going on the interior, as far as color. There were all of these red accents everywhere and it just looked cheap.inknow, sounds weird. But my wife and I are both designers and we notice things like this. 3- the cabin seemed very narrow. I was lucky enough to get to climb into the Broncos at Sanderson Ford in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. I couldn’t get over how large they were (both 2 and 4 door), and they just seemed to be more spatially functional. Like, everything in the Jeep was crammed in close. It reminded me of why a Toyota Yaris has going on in the interior.

I know, probably bad takes, but to each his own.
The JL is by far the least comfortable SUV I’ve ever been in as a bigger dude. I love my JK, honestly have no problems with it. The gladiator I sat in felt insanely cramped. I know the dimensions are technically the same but they don’t add up IMO.
Sponsored