Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

O.M.G.!! THIS would have been so nice to have a year ago. Folks waiting on Broncos alone will drive their dealers nuts looking for daily updates. I can see a dedicated job at each dealer to capture and publish tracking info daily (if not more frequently).

Some folks have been lucky enough to have their Ford Pass activated by someone moving them around in Michigan. Tracking it that way to my dealer would have been helpful.
Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would love to see my vehicles movement history. Oh wait nevermind it has been parked at MAP for the last month.
I’m in the same boat. blend was 9/13 and modules popped on 9/15. My eta has been pushed 6 times and was, for a period of time, completely unavailable.

Chat today gave me a rail car number, confirmed it was mine, and then said, wait, never mind…. That’s another order I had up and isn’t yours.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat. blend was 9/13 and modules popped on 9/15. My eta has been pushed 6 times and was, for a period of time, completely unavailable.

Chat today gave me a rail car number, confirmed it was mine, and then said, wait, never mind…. That’s another order I had up and isn’t yours.
My Bronco has been released and sitting at MAP for 2 months now. Nobody at FMC seems to know what is causing the delay or when it will finally ship. Even the most recent ETA (11/13) provided by the Logistics Team doesn't appear to be accurate since my rig hasn't shipped yet and the transit time to my dealer in NY is 18 days.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco has been released and sitting at MAP for 2 months now. Nobody at FMC seems to know what is causing the delay or when it will finally ship. Even the most recent ETA (11/13) provided by the Logistics Team doesn't appear to be accurate since my rig hasn't shipped yet and the transit time to my dealer in NY is 18 days.
Both my dealer,chat and hotline have been mostly useless as far as information as they are just someone who reads things that I can see through OrderTrack.app. Tell me about this Logisitics Team and how to locate them....

Our builds are very similar, but I went with 2.3 and removed the modular bumper in favor of factory fogs and the slide out tailgate. Maybe FMC has something against the BD trim level. Ha.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer texted me this earlier this week........so must have been rolled out to all the dealers. I was hopeful his message meant my Bronco has been shipped. He said it had not, but he said this gives him a tool to be able watch details more regularly for me. He'll evidently get text messages with regular updates. It has to get shipped, first, however. Two months sitting somewhere near MAP and no end in sight yet......

Ford Bronco New Ford vehicle location tracking for New Car Delivery (available to dealers via VinView) 1666894621641

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both my dealer,chat and hotline have been mostly useless as far as information as they are just someone who reads things that I can see through OrderTrack.app. Tell me about this Logisitics Team and how to locate them....

Our builds are very similar, but I went with 2.3 and removed the modular bumper in favor of factory fogs and the slide out tailgate. Maybe FMC has something against the BD trim level. Ha.
Depending on who you speak with in Customer Service, if your ETA has passed you can request that they submit your case for a Logistics review. They will reach out to the Logistics Team to find out if there is anything preventing your Bronco from being shipped and also request an ETA. An agent will call you in a week or two with the findings. In my experience, the info that the Logistics Team provides is also inaccurate. So sadly, those of us stuck in limbo are basically screwed!

You have excellent taste! My triple fog light kit from Oracle arrived over the summer and my flush LED tail lights just shipped yesterday. Can't wait to see the slide out tailgate in person!

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have excellent taste! My triple fog light kit from Oracle arrived over the summer and my flush LED tail lights just shipped yesterday. Can't wait to see the slide out tailgate in person!
The fog options for the modular bumper just didn't seem worth the cost at the time I was looking at them, so when the sliding tailgate came online on BAP in Jan, I jumped at it and it was the best combo for me. Bonus for level cargo area with seats down. I've grown to like the look of the Capable Bumper since. I do like the flush tail's from @ORACLE Lighting and am eagerly awaiting more info on the Oculus Bi-LED. It's a pity that signature lighting wasn't available on the BD like it is on BB.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fog options for the modular bumper just didn't seem worth the cost at the time I was looking at them, so when the sliding tailgate came online on BAP in Jan, I jumped at it and it was the best combo for me. Bonus for level cargo area with seats down. I've grown to like the look of the Capable Bumper since. I do like the flush tail's from @ORACLE Lighting and am eagerly awaiting more info on the Oculus Bi-LED. It's a pity that signature lighting wasn't available on the BD like it is on BB.
Three BDs with slude out tailgates 2.3 and capable bumpers all in the same boat.

I am going to be getting the dual fog light route whenever it gets here through KR offroad.

Hell even my BAMF soft top roof rack will beat the bronco here.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"yah, nah, just check the tracker..." EVERY BRONCO ORDER HOLDER hahahahaha those poor dealers hahahaha

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, if it shows where a vehicle actually is rather than where Ford says it is...

Ford said my Bronco was delivered to my dealer three weeks before they got it. It was sitting in the Phoenix Rail yard for three weeks. Even the dealer didn't know where it actually was for certain.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, if it shows where a vehicle actually is rather than where Ford says it is...

Ford said my Bronco was delivered to my dealer three weeks before they got it. It was sitting in the Phoenix Rail yard for three weeks. Even the dealer didn't know where it actually was for certain.
Agree with this. Legacy Ford tools (Oasis/VVR) say my rail car is in Illinois, but the CSX automated line reports it is in Kansas City. Clearly there is an opportunity for improvement…
Sponsored