All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was announced by Ford to dealers:

VINView Vehicle Tracking Platform to Replace Vehicle Visibility
ACTION REQUESTED
VINView will be live on October 25th.
SUMMARY
As part of Inventory Reframing, we are pleased to launch a modernized, more informative and more functional vehicle tracking platform to improve dealer's ability to manage inventory and to improve the customer experience.​
VINView provides users and innovative look and feel while including key functionality upgrades such as customized dashboards for each user, searches for better sales planning based on inventory arrivals, vehicle logistics mapping with coordinates, text/e-mail notifications on vehicles, and enhanced Excel report downloads. Additionally, these improvements will enhance the ability to sell from the pipeline to increase turn rates while also providing better line of sight to the status of retail orders, also crucial to operating at a lower days’ supply and to drive sales velocity.​
DECOMMISSIONING OF VEHICLE VISIBILITY
Vehicle Visibility will be decommissioned February 1, 2023; thereby, providing ample time to transition to VINView.​

This is what it looks like to dealers in the VinView system:

Ford Bronco New Ford vehicle location tracking for New Car Delivery (available to dealers via VinView) 1704434_1841874306162421_5774898147826347875_n-

Ford Bronco New Ford vehicle location tracking for New Car Delivery (available to dealers via VinView) 1770787_1841887449494440_4623779731190013455_n-

Ford Bronco New Ford vehicle location tracking for New Car Delivery (available to dealers via VinView) 1873472_1841874406162411_1692568621581819979_n-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see my vehicles movement history. Oh wait nevermind it has been parked at MAP for the last month.

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They didn’t already have this? I assumed they did. My dealer has had this feature since last year. It is very convenient, we are able to see event history and vehicle change reports done internal or by the manufacturer (due to constraints)

but I will say now if a vehicle is held for any reason. It does not give us information on that. All it says is MP for missing parts and ETA says “pending dispatch” and can last for months on our vehicles.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealers are really gonna hate this lol

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see my vehicles movement history. Oh wait nevermind it has been parked at MAP for the last month.
Mine has been parked at the rail yard for the last month. Thought I would have it by now since left MAP within a few days of being built. Hopefully, I will have it next week but seems like every Thursday when tracker updates my delivery date gets pushed back a week. Now it is Oct. 30 to Nov.5....best of luck to ya!

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, if any dealers reading this want to test the waters, I have my Vin# of my Bronco that should be on the rail now. Just let me know. :)

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol this would just show mine sitting on a train in Walbridge, OH for the last 72 hours for some reason haha.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine too!! Ford says it's shipped and in transit, but my dealership has no rail number.