First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HELP I have so much tension I had to join for moral support! I am really not that tech savvy so I hope I am using this correctly.... :) Order date was 3/10/21 Blend date was 8/11 and not a word since. It looks like most of the Dirt mountain Broncos were built or shipped/delivered. I have a vin/I have a window Sticker/ I have modules/ I have called the dealer and ford to no avail.... Any help for help me would be totally appreciated guys.... or do I just have to wait?
Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HELP I have so much tension I had to join for moral support! I am really not that tech savvy so I hope I am using this correctly.... :) Order date was 3/10/21 Blend date was 8/11 and not a word since. It looks like most of the Dirt mountain Broncos were built or shipped/delivered. I have a vin/I have a window Sticker/ I have modules/ I have called the dealer and ford to no avail.... Any help for help me would be totally appreciated guys.... or do I just have to wait?
Let me get this straight. You came to B6G to relieve tension?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sucks, but you’ve got to hound Ford. Call them, and ask to escalate this issue, and keep escalating until you get an answer. These trucks don’t just go missing. Someone there has shipping details, and if they don’t have them, then the truck is sitting in a lot somewhere and you need to ask someone to walk the lot and find it for you.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beer helps. :)

Beer is just a gateway helper. I quickly graduated to morning margs (while reading B6G) and life has been much better.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's bring @Ford Motor Company in on this and see if they can explain why they've gone radio silent on you since 8/11/2021.

You also need to tweet Mike Levine (@mrlevine)...

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To quote Major Payne: If you want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and Syphilis. :geek: Just shittin' you man. It only gets worse over time!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend was the same week as you and no updates here either. There's still some June builds left in the dark so buckle up.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And since you're new, you don't want to know there's a 6/30 + 9 July 'in productions' + the Augusts ahead of you. No, they've not all been delivered.

If you want to merely add to your frustration levels, go ahead and reach out to Ford phone, @Ford Motor Company and tweeting Mike. You'll get nothing back.....so I'd aim for those morning margaritas someone above mentioned.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait, we hit F5??? Yowza!!