Sponsored

New to the forum and put a reservation in and have a few questions?

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello everyone just put our reservation in with our local dealer.Our salesperson said to send her the build sheet after the reservation but all it would do was let me select 2 door or 4 door which is fine I guess when the time comes to do the actual build we can do everything.A question for everyone is a March of 22 a realistic date to have it come in by?I would like it by then because the wife’s lease is up then and don’t want it coming to early or too late lol.Any feed back would be appreciated thanks.
Sponsored

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody has any idea of the delivery timeline. Even if they did, it would be dependent on the options you are choosing.
March 22 might be possible, but there are a LOT of people in front of you.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nobody has any idea of the delivery timeline. Even if they did, it would be dependent on the options you are choosing.
March 22 might be possible, but there are a LOT of people in front of you.
@Biigiy214 I would think that @3Dogs is being extraordinarily optimistic. I'm expecting no earlier than March 2022 from a 1-Oct reservation. If I was guessing, I would think July-August 22 at BEST. And that doesn't include any constraint issues.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have to assume you mean 3/2022. Lots of variables drive delivery date.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was just announced Ford is following the Ferrari guidelines, you can’t buy a new Bronco without buying a used Bronco.

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone for the replies like in my thread a delivery date of March 2022 not this year.Is that unrealistic or no?.I know everyone thinks March of this year but next year.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the replies like in my thread a delivery date of March 2022 not this year.Is that unrealistic or no?.I know everyone thinks March of this year but next year.
You just reserved today? I think you'd be lucky to get it by March of 2022. There will be people that reserved 6 months ago probably not getting their bronco until early 2022. As it stands, my reservation was August 2, 2020 and I'd be lucky to get it this year...

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Know one really knows yet until the numbers for the conversions come in. Even then it's kind of a moving target per quarter as people who missed this deadline can get in line for next quarter But if you get yours converted now there's a chance conversions are low enough/people opt for MY22 that you can *possibly* sneak in. No guarantees but you have nothing to lose. Expect a year wait and hope for earlier.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are *so many variables* we just can’t say. Even with what we know from our insiders, between variables of number of orders, production capacity, production ratios, part availability, etc... estimates to how many Broncos will be produced each month swing wildly.

Once we get past this week, Ford will start crunching numbers. Come May, Ford will provide (some) people with delivery window estimates.

That will be the real first look behind the curtain regarding how fast Ford thinks they can deliver the Broncos.

At that point I suspect there will be some cancellations by people who didn’t realize it would be so long, and some scrambling by people who didn’t realize it would be so short.

We’re all just along for the ride.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems unrealistic to me but nobody really knows. I suspect that some people who reserved six months ago won't be getting theirs by March '22.

OP
OP

Biigiy214

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone for the replies and I will keep my fingers crossed for a delivery of around March of 22.
Sponsored