Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Gotta love the Oxford White 2 door... can't wait to see what you do with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I will look at replacing the noisy Goodyear SAS tires with these Falken Wilpeaks.
I know from past experiences with both of theses tires, the Falkens, are much quieter, and handle better and ride smoother, then the Goodyear’s. After doing a little research. Falken has released the 315/70R17 in a 6 ply load range C same spec as Goodyears , which is good, should keep the weight in check and fuel mileages similar as well. Most tires in this 35” class are 10 ply load range E or even 12 ply load range F very heavy tires, typically found on HD trucks.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build 1676902974013

Last edited:
OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also got my Ford accessory’s ordered this morning.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build D9E9FA60-C8D2-4C1D-834B-947F19F4642B
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build 9E62C5AC-000F-49D0-977E-3C4BAD7F09DA

I think this one really helps makes the look I am after.
I think by simply two tone or blacking out the belly of the two door, it really seems to helps elongate the profile of the 2 door bronco.
Other words I think it really helps eliminate the slight stubby look you get with the two door version.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build CB8F1E4B-A3B1-4965-965D-9A2B19A398C8

KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome and congrats.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I will look at replacing the noisy Goodyear SAS tires with these Falken Wilpeaks.
I know from past experiences with both of theses tires, the Falkens, are much quieter, and handle better and ride smoother, then the Goodyear’s. After doing a little research. Falken has released the 315/70R18 in a 6 ply load range C same spec as Goodyears , which is good, should keep the weight in check and fuel mileages similar as well. Most tires in this 35” class are 10 ply load range E or even 12 ply load range F very heavy tires, typically found on HD trucks.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build CB8F1E4B-A3B1-4965-965D-9A2B19A398C8
Make sure you get 17” tires unless you’re buying new wheels too.
Check out StickerFab if you want to cover up the interior orange pieces with inexpensive decals.
Enjoy that sweet rig!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you get 17” tires unless you’re buying new wheels too.
Check out StickerFab if you want to cover up the interior orange pieces with inexpensive decals.
Enjoy that sweet rig!!
Yep, I went back and fixed my typo, thanks for catching it.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2D profile looks way better with that blackout kit!

I'm one of the few who doesn't prefer the look of the 2D over the 4D, but the blackout kit on white is changing my mind.

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly the main reason I wanted the 2 doors over the 4 door was the Doors are larger on the 2 doors, making it easier to get in and out of, as well as I am 6 ft and broad shouldered, the post hit me right in the shoulder of the 4 door and had to dodge the post with my back to in and out.
The two door was far more comfortable for me. I would have not bought one at all if the 4 door was all there was topic from.

The first one I sat in over a year ago was a 4 door, and I hated it.
They got in a two door and asked me to try that one out, and what a major difference not having that door post right in my way, and not having that post pressing in on my shoulder. 2 door is just more comfortable IMO. I have seen reviews too that were touting the back seat seemed more comfortable in the 2 doors as well, not easier to get back there, but once in the thing it seemed clear in the video that it did look roomier and more comfortable then the 4 dr. Which I don't care about that. Back seat for my needs is literally far me it will more often be for my dogs that it would get used for people.

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a bit of fun using my Ford pass app to track the progress of my Bronco as it makes its trek from Virginia to Kansas.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build 070E3060-F9D6-4770-B48F-E76AA200C042

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got my Ford accessory’s ordered this morning.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build 070E3060-F9D6-4770-B48F-E76AA200C042

I think this one really helps makes the look I am after.
I think by simply two tone or blacking out the belly of the two door, it really seems to helps elongate the profile of the 2 door bronco.
Other words I think it really helps eliminate the slight stubby look you get with the two door version.
IMHO, you're gonna find your self probably removing the center grab handle, as its more an eye sore, and clutter that doesn't get used, save your self the $220/ and get the blank.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO, you're gonna find your self probably removing the center grab handle, as its more an eye sore, and clutter that doesn't get used, save your self the $220/ and get the blank.
Didn’t know there was a blank piece as an option?

I believe the $220 kit price was for all the grab handles not just the center one.

It was my start to an overall goal of getting rid of all the orange interior trim .

Was going to start looking into what was needed to get rid of the orange on the air vents next.

do you get the blank or center grab handle delete kit .

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has made it to just outside St Louis 6-7 hours away.
Ford Bronco New Member and new Bronco owner / 2 DR Badlands Build 4150C68D-D0D0-403B-9D76-3CE31E8C8524

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly the main reason I wanted the 2 doors over the 4 door was the Doors are larger on the 2 doors, making it easier to get in and out of, as well as I am 6 ft and broad shouldered, the post hit me right in the shoulder of the 4 door and had to dodge the post with my back to in and out.
The two door was far more comfortable for me. I would have not bought one at all if the 4 door was all there was topic from.

The first one I sat in over a year ago was a 4 door, and I hated it.
They got in a two door and asked me to try that one out, and what a major difference not having that door post right in my way, and not having that post pressing in on my shoulder. 2 door is just more comfortable IMO. I have seen reviews too that were touting the back seat seemed more comfortable in the 2 doors as well, not easier to get back there, but once in the thing it seemed clear in the video that it did look roomier and more comfortable then the 4 dr. Which I don't care about that. Back seat for my needs is literally far me it will more often be for my dogs that it would get used for people.
Yes, yes, yes. I mean, yeah, the two door does give it a profile the "fancy Explorer" four door doesn't have, but c'mon, the doors are so narrow and that bar is right there (and it's really, shhh, more a Wrangler compet than a classic Bronco fullsize).

A friend has a four door and I have a two door, he's 6' 6" and I'm 6' 3". I took mine over on super bowl and parked next to him. He has to fold himself into his, it's looks very uncomfortable. I had to squeeze my girthsome loaf in as well. It's a difference (even tho the sun visors are a FAIL).

100% agree on the reasoning here. (y)

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But you don't get into the "I waited 18/24/76 months for my order to come in" club. Sorry! :whistle:
Nothing near as crazy as 18/24/76 months that I had heard about.
But after nearing 8 months and my Dealer is still telling me they could not even enter my order in the Ford order bank yet, then combine that with all the news coming out these past couple months about shortages and constraints on many of the options I knew I had on my spec for my order.

I figured about the only way I would ever get one would be to find one myself that was already built, in a similar spec. Which is exactly what I did.

I also knew from just casually browsing the likes of Auto trader and cars.com, that I had been able to spot a couple 2022s last spring and summer, that were very similar to my spec. I wanted to hold off for a 2023, mistakenly thinking the 2023 would get some of the Bronco Raptor's updates like the full screen instrument cluster. Maybe a body color Hard top would make it, I had seen shots of the heritage model with a white top. I figured at the very least they may offer a body color top on a white bronco, since they have a white top on the heritage.

FFW to last summer and it was clearer that none of those things were coming to the 2023 model's at least not the 2dr models I was interested in. So that was when I gave my dealer my order, they said the order bank was closed for 2022 that they would place the order in a month or so when the 2023 model order bank opened. Which never happened, not for new orders.

So a month or two ago I setup some custom search alerts for nationwide searches on both Autotrader and Cars.com. Majority were not really there, or were not the color they showed, or were actually 4 door models, or were already sold etc. etc.

Finally last week a few more popped up, most were dead ends but finally one that was really there and really available and really a 2 door in White, with the high-end Badlands LUX SAS spec that I was after. It all seems to be working out, I own it and with any luck I will finally have it in my garage by sometime tonight.
Sponsored