spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just put in an order yesterday for the above mentioned in the title. I originally placed a reservation very early in the release but was taking too long and purchased a new Ram 1500 that the wife now daily's since I have a company car. Been looking to purchase another car just for the weekend fun and decided it was time to order the Bronco. I originally was going to order a new Camaro SS 1LE but wife thought the Bronco would be better so thats where I went. Not looking to get it anytime soon but I know what is going to happen. My wife has missed her 16 Jeep JK since we got rid of it after having a 2nd kid so I know she is going to start driving the Bronco and that will end up being her new daily. Time to wait again and start making a mod list!
Sponsored

OP
OP
spiG

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So updated my order to attempt to get it soon. Took off the MiC and Tow package and added Sasquatch. Don't believe SAS is on constraint, at least no where near MiC and tow. Oh and changed the color to oxford white, went and seen a CG ranger in person and it wasn't what I wanted.