First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like you pointed out, you do not have the SAS package, or 4A etc. Maybe those are wildtrack wheels, but they do not look like my SAS wheel-
In addition to no lockers, no SAS suspension, no beefier front diff, you have 3.73 gearing

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone mentioned the fender flares. They are indeed non-sas fenders. Your Bronco
look’s great, enjoy!

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Big Bend Sasquatch factory order ('22) has plastic bumpers F/R...it's really the only thing I feel I didn't "pick right" for what I want...
Same here. I’ve said I wish I had picked a more customizable bumper.

Joshc920

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you care to know, those tires are the same ones that come on SAS pkg. I put those on my black diamond steelie rims, they fit on our vehicles with no rub even without a lift as we can remove the crash bars and our hitachi (black) shocks are enough height stock. The SAS pkg uses bilstein (yellow) shocks and you can notice the color from the sides. I’ve had no problems with the same exact tire
Size you have other than I noticed the extra weight over the original black diamond tires. This tire size looks much better than what our stock ones looked like just trust me and I hope you enjoy your bronco, congratulations!!!
Sponsored