First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right! I have been scratching my head over this so hard! Not $2500...
Considering that the 33’s look this good and might save me some MPG, looks like squatch might not be a must...
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loving that Cyber Orange

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really don't think it's all about the lights for the color of the MIC tops. Seems like the 2dr is gray and the 4dr is black. I hope that's the case.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice to see all of these! Up next will hopefully be a Velocity Blue 4-door Wildtrak pretty please!

Curious to see the A51. Never did anything for me before. But lately I've been thinking maybe it is cool? I don't know. I think if it was metallic or had flake or something I'd definitely be into it.
I like it and it's #2 on my choice list, but I agree I think I'd like it even more if it had some metallic flake to it.

Who is Ford making all of this for? It is supposed the ones who have reserved a Bronco to get fulfilled first!
Nobody - just testing all the production settings/methods. They get crushed ultimately.

I hope OB has the option for colored flares and not forced. I’m not sure I like that but I like everything else about the car.
They're standard. You can get the Sasquatch package that replaces the colored flares with the wider black ones, but otherwise you get the painted ones.

Those will probably be the easiest thing to change, though, as they're removable/interchangeable.

The top is over a 1/2" too short.
It doesn't seal against the rear quarters.
20201001_202416.jpg
20201001_202345.jpg
I hope you guys don't really think that's how it's going to be.

Area 51 2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond Production Factory.jpg
I was set on Velocity Blue since Ford's CG image of Area 51 looked like just another grey but man I looks great all assembled. Love!
I'm still set on Velocity Blue, and A51 was already #2, but it just jumped closer - looks great! Wish the dodo taking these pictures would photograph the WHOLE VEHICLE!

Bronco can look badass without 35's. Its not about the size of tire its more about the lift and how aggressive the tires and wheels look. Example below, this truck has 31' tires and look badass. (Btw I'm not big fan of GM)

2021-Chevrolet-Colorado-ZR2-desert-video-ad-race-002.jpeg
Fixed that for ya. :p

I think the whole thing is ugly.

1601611231655.jpeg

Looks like Ford is setting it up to have a mixed production line with Broncos and Rangers mixed together. This will be great for adjusting the amount of one vs. the other and not waste capacity.
That's how most factories are. Final assembly mixes them together.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agree on most observations with the exception of the OBX grille. It is identical to the grille on the white over CG prototype, but on the prototype it is silver. And in silver it looks much different than in glossy black. At this point I don't think they will offer silver as an option. On the fence of getting an AM or painting the OBX grille silver.
Agree, I meant to say bumper, not grille. Fixed.

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow Cyber Orange looks totally different every time you see a new picture of if. Goes from yellow to dark orange.

Sponsored

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
They all look so beautiful!!! Don't care at all for the Iconic silver grey top,looks mismatched and cheap.
The red with black goes well,the area51 looks sweet but I have a feeling there will be too many choosing that color.
I'm leaning to the red/black or White/black just to be different! The orange wheel flares look weird and those tires lol...

Last edited: