Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So we're happy to announce that we've got a KILLER new product we're offering under our KR Off-Road Brand. Our new Baja Designs LP4 Linkable Kits!

Baja Designs killed it with their XL Linkable Light Bars. They've been very popular on the bumpers and roofs of trucks. However with the popularity of the LP4 lights we decided to link them together and make an LP4 Light Bar!

We did this last year on a Bronco Raptor at our shop and since that time, have sold the kit to a few Bronco enthusiasts. It was always a "custom" style kit that we'd put together.

But after people started to get wind of what we were doing they started to call Baja Designs and request the kit we decided to make it available to the masses.

To start with we have our 6x LP4 Linking Kit for the HD Modular Bumpers. This works on ALL Broncos w/Modular Bumpers

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/lp4-li...4-pro-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704479501033

We're linking 6x LP4 together with our Bronco specific KR Off-Road brackets. These brackets are made out of stainless steel right here in the USA. We also powder coat them black so they blend in nicely.

The complete kit includes pigtails that daisy chain each light together for power, with one main power harness plugging into the last pigtail. This is a relay power harness that provides power to the entire light bar. Included with the relay harness is a TOGGLE SWITCH as well as an UPFITTER SWITCH connection. So it doesn't matter if your truck has the overhead upfitters or not, we've got you covered.

Again power is coming DIRECT from the battery via the relay harness so you can use ANY upfitter to turn the light bar on/off.

You can mix/match the lights if you want so you could do all clear or a combination of clear/amber

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704479629222

We've already began work on creating a windshield mounted version as well so that'll be coming down the road.

For the non-bronco owners OR for someone who wants to use this on another vehicle we DO offer some UNIVERSAL kits. These kits are not Bronco specific and include universal mounting brackets. They also include all the pigails/wiring necessary to power everything and are available in 3, 4, 5 and 6 light configurations

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-light-bars/baja-designs/lp4-linkable/

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704479705804

Did I mention that we tried to think of EVERYTHING so included with each light bar kit (including the Bronco versions) is a mini ratchet toolkit? This helps when you build the light bar as there are small bolts that hold the lights together and this mini ratchet is the PERFECT TOOL to get the job done. Since we didn't want you to have to go to the hardware store we're including the kit at no charge.

Let us know what you think. It's not a cheap kit by any means but MANNNNNNNNN is this thing SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 313985652_10222221475901255_6081406296650665858_n

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 314588949_10222221473781202_2328309308712981032_n

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 314624952_10222217122712428_5007118564330016920_n

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 314704981_10222221477141286_8083495315054770663_n
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're getting closer to releasing these. We'll also be releasing a kit for the roof of the Broncos. We already have our 6x LP4 Bumper kit and now we'll be adding a 6x LP4 Roof Kit to the mix.

Doing some final prototyping on the brackets this week but we've already got the LP4 bar ready to go

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit LP4-3

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really love this but it looks like it fully obstructs the camera, right?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Small price to pay :)

It does not BLOCK the camera but you will see some of the lights in the view

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704902576275

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Small price to pay :)

It does not BLOCK the camera but you will see some of the lights in the view

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704902576275
As the newness has worn off, I think I'm fine with some obstruction. Doesn't impede the use of the camera. I'm resigned to knowing there's always going to be something in the picture.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As the newness has worn off, I think I'm fine with some obstruction. Doesn't impede the use of the camera. I'm resigned to knowing there's always going to be something in the picture.
I honestly don't even use my front camera. I like to back into parking spots (truck owner habbit)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got the Baja Design 6XL Linkable Modular Bumper light bar on my Bronco's modular bumper, and have had it for about 2 years now. It blocks the camera in a similar fashion, but honestly, I don't find it to be an issue at all. I do use my camera once in a while, and it's all good IMO.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree, I was going to say it actually still works enough. Thanks!

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking forward to seeing the roof mount kit, will the wiring be able to go through the mount location, or will you have to run the wiring on the outside?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing the roof mount kit, will the wiring be able to go through the mount location, or will you have to run the wiring on the outside?
So I'd actually like to clear something up. There is NO MOUNT wiring location for roof mounted bars.

You always want to run the wire down the outside. Alternatively you can drill a hole in your roof and run the wire through that but it'll be a very thick wire.

MOST roof light bars pull more amps then the little upfitter wire Ford leaves you can handle. On top of that, even if you are not using that and just running the wire through your roof... you now drilled a hole in your roof.

Do what us pros do, run the harness along the wind and under the cowl. Use something like the KC HiLITES or Baja Designs wire hiders to clean it up.

It's honestly not a bad look and you don't even notice it unless you look for it.

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 6 (small)

Do you see it on my truck? Hard to see if you don't look for it (passenger side)

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit Photo Dec 19 2023, 11 57 54 AM

See it here? Easier to see up close but still it's clean (driver side)

We stock these and whenever we do an install we ALWAYS use them

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kc-hilites-universal-wire-hider/

Sponsored

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I'd actually like to clear something up. There is NO MOUNT wiring location for roof mounted bars.

You always want to run the wire down the outside. Alternatively you can drill a hole in your roof and run the wire through that but it'll be a very thick wire.

MOST roof light bars pull more amps then the little upfitter wire Ford leaves you can handle. On top of that, even if you are not using that and just running the wire through your roof... you now drilled a hole in your roof.

Do what us pros do, run the harness along the wind and under the cowl. Use something like the KC HiLITES or Baja Designs wire hiders to clean it up.

It's honestly not a bad look and you don't even notice it unless you look for it.

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit Photo Dec 19 2023, 11 57 54 AM

Do you see it on my truck? Hard to see if you don't look for it (passenger side)

See it here? Easier to see up close but still it's clean (driver side)

We stock these and whenever we do an install we ALWAYS use them

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kc-hilites-universal-wire-hider/
Thanks for the info, I do like the wire hider and it looks good on your vehicle.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I do like the wire hider and it looks good on your vehicle.
It's the best way to do it and cleanest. I've seen some people sandwich the wire on the soft tops BUT i don't recommend that. You can damage the wire and you can allow water to find a way in

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Keep us updated when you release the roof kit, I am definitely interested now along with the getting the wire hiders for it.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep us updated when you release the roof kit, I am definitely interested now along with the getting the wire hiders for it.
We're doing prototype mounting today. We're expecting these to be available in a few weeks to order from us

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704994503742

Ford Bronco New Product | Baja Designs LP4 Linkable by KR Off-Road Light Bar Kit 1704994514200

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here are some pics on my braptor