BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes and no. It will flash when you lock/unlock the doors. Just like the parking lights do. Just like the original Raptor grille and side markers do. However, it is not the TURN signal circuit. They won't flash with turn signals. Even though the LED's may function in the same vicinity in the headlights, it is a different circuit. They work in EXACTLY the same way as the original markers would.
They don't do ANYTHING with turn signals. That is a separate wire/circuit.

You can watch this at 2:47 to see the functionality.

Let us know if you guys decide to make a set. Iā€™ll buy yours even though installed the DIY kit in mine for better fit/finish and integration with the side marker lights
Sponsored

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know if you guys decide to make a set. Iā€™ll buy yours even though installed the DIY kit in mine for better fit/finish and integration with the side marker lights
We are working on them.

John

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So we had been contacted several times about a custom adapter to connect a Ford OEM Bronco Raptor Grille and Wiring people have been buying from various sources, into the vehicle without splicing/fuse tapping.

So we created a simple plug in adapter so when you get that Ford Grille and harness, you can plug the matching adapter into it. It then leads to a ground ring and a single connector that can plug into our headlight adapter for power from the running lights. The same circuit the oem markers run from.

Here is that Adapter Harness -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...arker-adapter-harness-powers-oem-ford-markers

Here is the Headlight Adapter -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...kers-spv-harness-system-works-w-many-vehicles

Here are some pictures someone sent me who was making that swap. We had so many people ask for a custom plug n play option, we ran off some of those adapters. We just wanted to solve that problem many have been asking for.

So its simple. Plug in one end to the grille harness. The other end to the headlight adapter. The ground ring to a bolt, and the headlight adapter to the headlight.

Let us know if you have any questions.

John

IMG_6182.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg
Question -
So we had been contacted several times about a custom adapter to connect a Ford OEM Bronco Raptor Grille and Wiring people have been buying from various sources, into the vehicle without splicing/fuse tapping.

So we created a simple plug in adapter so when you get that Ford Grille and harness, you can plug the matching adapter into it. It then leads to a ground ring and a single connector that can plug into our headlight adapter for power from the running lights. The same circuit the oem markers run from.

Here is that Adapter Harness -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...arker-adapter-harness-powers-oem-ford-markers

Here is the Headlight Adapter -

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...kers-spv-harness-system-works-w-many-vehicles

Here are some pictures someone sent me who was making that swap. We had so many people ask for a custom plug n play option, we ran off some of those adapters. We just wanted to solve that problem many have been asking for.

So its simple. Plug in one end to the grille harness. The other end to the headlight adapter. The ground ring to a bolt, and the headlight adapter to the headlight.

Let us know if you have any questions.

John

IMG_6182.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Do you have any adapters that could fit this connector from the grill lights I have? They wired the 3 lights into one connector and I donā€™t want to splice. Iā€™m not an electrical guru and would rather plug n play it into the headlights *or* if you could suggest some amber grill marker lights to replace these and what adapters Iā€™d need from you guys to make it happen.

Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) 7C2E7F69-5468-4499-9E7F-72D16826D465
Ford Bronco New Product - OEM Ford Bronco RAPTOR Grille Wire adapter (solution many have asked about) 5AAC621C-4FE9-4E75-A12D-E7E1715E2966